Deathroot is a Key Item in Elden Ring, same as the Glintstone Key. When you obtain a Deathroot, you may trade it with a certain NPC to obtain some fantastic goodies. In this tutorial, I’ll teach you where to find Deathroot and how to obtain it in Elden Ring.
How to Get Deathroot in Elden Ring (Location Guide)
A Deathroot, as previously stated, is a Key Item. When handed to the appropriate NPC, the participant will get a plethora of useful stuff. Gurranq, The Beast Clergyman, is the NPC in question here. He’ll be found in the Bestial Sanctum in northeast Caelid. To obtain the Deathroot in Elden Ring, you must visit the following locations:
- Can be looted from the Chest behind the Black Knife Assassin within the Deathtouched Catacombs.
- Can be looted from the Chest behind the Red Wolf of the Champion at Gelmir Hero’s Grave.
- Found as a drop after defeating the Tibia Mariner at Wyndham Ruins.
- Is discovered as loot from the chest after defeating the Stray Mimic Tear.
- Is discovered contained in the Chest behind the Cemetery Shade within the Black Knife Catacombs.
- Obtained as a drop after defeating the Tibia Mariner Field Boss at Summonwater Village.
- Obtained as a drop after defeating the Tibia Mariner at Liurnia of the Lakes.
After you get the Deathroot, go to Gurranq and he will provide you with:
- First Deathroot – Clawmark Seal
- Second Deathroot – Bestial Sling
- Third Deathroot – Bestial Vitality
- Fourth Deathroot – Ash of War: Beast’s Roar
- Fifth Deathroot – Beast Claw
- Sixth Deathroot – Stone of Gurranq