If you’re looking for a powerful Greatsword in Elden Ring, you must get the Sacred Relic Sword. This is a powerful weapon that is ideal for melee warriors that want to add some magic to their fight. It needs a high level of Strength, Dexterity, and Faith. However, this is one of the weapons that you only receive after completing the game. So, without further ado, let us quickly learn how to obtain the Sacred Relic Sword in Elden Ring and check its location and stats.
How to Get the Sacred Relic Sword in Elden Ring
Spoiler alert: you may obtain the Sacred Relic Sword in this game by purchasing and selling the Elden Remembrance. If you haven’t completed the game yet, let’s just assume it is post-game content. If you don’t need spoilers, you should bookmark this content and return to it later. Now that you’ve been warned twice, let us go through the exact ways to obtain the Sacred Relic Sword in the game.
- Go to Elden Throne and struggle the Elden Beast.
- Defeat the Elden Beast to get Elden Remembrance from it.
- Fast Travel to Roundtable Hold.
- Now discuss to Enia. You can change the Elden Remembrance for the Sacred Relic sword.
- After buying and selling the remembrance you’ll get the weapon.
Sacred Relic Sword Stats
This weapon requires you to have these because the minimal ranges within the following stats.
- Strength (Str): 14
- Dexterity (Dex): 24
- Faith (Fai): 22
These are the bottom assault stats of the weapon.
- Physical assault: 118
- Holy: 76
- Critical: 110
- Weapon Skill: Waves of Gold