If you choose a category that requires skill in melee combat, but now that you’ve seen how OP some mage builds can become, you may need to switch to a new class. In such a situation, you may be surprised – can you change the class in Elden Ring, and if so, how?
How to Change Class in Elden Ring?
Unfortunately, you cannot switch Class in Elden Ring. If you don’t mind resetting your progress, you may make a fresh save file with another class that you just need to play the game with. But, before you do that, consider this: you may respec your character’s characteristics to make them additional like another class without having to start from scratch. This is useful for those who have previously gotten pretty far in the game and want to continue by reallocating the stats on their leveled-up character.
Keep in thoughts that there shall be some spoilers ahead.
How to Respec in Elden Ring
- You must defeat Rennala Queen of the Full Moon first. Only then are you able to get the choice to respec your character.
- Head to Raya Lucaria Academy location in Liurnia of the Lakes.
- Complete the part within the academy after which you may be able to reset your allotted factors and change issues up. Image Credit: RageGamingVideos on Youtube
- Note that you require the Larval Tear for this function. Players can redeem this uncommon merchandise to present you a rebirth. Here’s the impact described within the game: Material required by the amber egg cradled by Rennala, Queen of the Full Moon, to birth people anew.
- You can receive Larval tear in Limgrave, Caelid, Altus Plateau, Liurnia of the Lakes, Siofra River, Nokron Eternal City in addition to Nokstella Eternal City. Here are the finest areas to farm Larval tear.
- Interact with Rennala and select to get a rebirth. And then, you’ll have the possibility to reallocate the attributes and alter them as per your required playstyle.