Are you getting the next error messages – “GTA Online Profile is Not Eligible for Migration” or “You Have No GTA Online Profiles Available”? GTA Online has been around since 2013 and has been available to play since the PS3/Xbox 360 technology. It’s time for the next-generation upgrade, but unfortunately, many players are encountering this save migration issue while attempting to convert their character development. This will be especially frightening for gamers who have spent years building up their characters, earning a lot of money, and purchasing weapons/properties, among other things.
How to Fix Save Migration Error in GTA Online
Here are the the explanation why you might be getting the Save Migration error in GTA Online.
- Your GTA Online profile is banned or suspended.
- The profile is already migrated and now it’s not eligible emigrate.
- If any illegitimate progress was detected within the profile, it received’t be out there for migration.
- The progress within the Online profile is simply too much less and it can’t be migrated.
What are you able to do to repair it?
- If you utilized cheats or exploits on your original GTA Online profile, create a new one. Yes, you will have to start anew. However, if you have been banned or suspended, there is no other way to recover your progress. You can contact Rockstar Support if you want to be confident about this.
- In case you are feeling like you’ve gotten been wrongly banned or suspended, contact Rockstar Support for additional help.
- If your progress is simply too much less and inadequate, you’ll be able to merely begin a brand new save file on the new-gen console. You received’t lose a lot, so you’ll be able to simply play once more to achieve the previously-achieved development.
- Remember to make use of the identical accounts you used for the previous and new-gen consoles. The identical GTA profile and Rockstar Social Club account must be used.
One thing to keep in mind is that once the transfer is complete, your GTA online save/progress will only be accessible through your new-gen console. It will almost certainly be removed from your old-generation systems. This implies that all of your character progress, profits, purchases, weaponry, and everything else remains in your PS5. However, it will also be wiped from your older consoles, and you will be able to play from there once again.
The issue blocking GTA Online profile migration of PS4 and Xbox One accounts that were previously migrated to PC has been addressed, and that migration is now working as intended.
Please note that GTA Online profiles on PC cannot be migrated to PS5 or Xbox Series X|S.
— Rockstar Support (@RockstarSupport) March 15, 2022