Image through Amazon Games
Lost Ark’s weekly update on April 28 will convey excellent news to those that are at present having fun with the continuing occasions within the game. These occasions have obtained some extensions and quality-of-life updates, giving gamers extra possibilities to stage up within the game.
The Guardian Raid occasion, which permits gamers to struggle specialised variations of Guardian Raid bosses, will likely be prolonged till May 19 for this occasion. The store can also be up to date to incorporate extra objects similar to Engraving Recipes, giving gamers much more supplies to farm for.
Meanwhile, the Express Mission occasion will even obtain some fixes, notably to update the readability of the occasion. Tier 3 characters will now not be capable of take part on this occasion — solely Tier 1 and Tier 2 characters can.
You can learn the total patch notes under, which record out all of the fixes you possibly can count on.
Express Mission Event
- Added a characteristic that enables gamers to vary their Express Mission Event character if the T1 and T2 honing advantages from the occasion haven’t been beforehand used.
- Players can solely change their designated Express Mission Event character one time.
- Please be aware that if a participant deletes their Express Mission Event character, they won’t be able to designate a brand new one.
- Updated the occasion in order that solely stage 50 characters with an merchandise stage under 1100 might be designated as Express Mission Event characters.
- Updated the engravings accessible within the Engraving Selection Chests supplied by the Express Mission Event. All engravings will now be accessible, and any claimed and unused choice chests will likely be up to date retroactively to incorporate the total choice of engravings.
- Updated the top date proven within the Event menu to replicate the occasion finish date of July 28.
- Players will nonetheless want to decide on a personality for Express Mission Event participation earlier than the choice interval ends on June 30, however will be capable of full quests with their character till July 28.
“Additional details and specifications about the changes made to improve the Express Mission Event can be found here: Update to the Express Mission Event 1.2k.”
Guardian Raid Event
- Extended the informal Guardian Raid Event to run till May 19 as a way to assist participant development forward of the May Content Update.
- Adjusted the reward expiration dates for objects obtained by the Guardian Raid Event to replicate the brand new finish date of May 19.
- Updated the rewards accessible from the Guardian Raid Event.
- Gem Chests have been eliminated as a way to fight extra bot farming.
- The following objects have been added to the weekly reward pool:
- Legendary – Rare Card Pack (3)
- Regulus’ Light Currency Chest (1)
- Uncommon Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Uncommon Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Rare Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Rare Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Epic Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Epic Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Replaced gold rewards from varied early World and Stronghold quests with quite a lot of new rewards to forestall farming by bots.
- Updated Xereon’s dialogue in the course of the Temporary Alliance quest in South Vern.
- Fixed a problem that brought on debug textual content to be proven whereas inserting an object within the Stronghold.
- Updated the expiration date on claimed Feiton Powerpasses to replicate the right date of June 30.
- Please be aware that ALL Feiton Powerpasses will expire on June thirtieth, no matter after they have been claimed.
“As an additional note, as players may notice the end dates of certain events such as the Casual Guardian Raid Event, we would like to share that we are currently targeting the third week of May for our next Content Update. However, the build is still in the process of being developed and we are continuing to monitor player feedback and progression from the April Content Update — this means that the date is not yet locked in and could shift or change. We will let players know what to expect as development progresses throughout the month of May.”