If you just purchased a game on Xbox and want to return it for whatever reason and receive a refund, here’s what you should do. You must ensure that the return conditions are met; here is further information on the same.
How to Refund a Game on Xbox?
Xbox One and Series X/S gamers can observe these steps to request a refund for a digital game.
- Visit the Request a refund for digital video games Xbox web page..
- Sign in to your Xbox account.
- Go to your Order History > choose Request a Return for the game.
- If you see the “Request Conditional” message, which means that you don’t meet the Refund Conditions.
- Now click on on the “Request a refund” button.
- Add a cause why you’re requesting a refund.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Make positive that you’ve got bought the game inside 14 days of requesting the refund.
- You can’t get a refund in case you have performed the game for greater than 2 hours throughout all accounts.
- Also, notice that submitting a request won’t assure a refund. But if it will get accredited, it would show up as being processed in your Microsoft account. During this, you can not entry the digital game.
- Wait for 3 to five enterprise days and the refund ought to seem in your account. You can keep watch over the standing of your refund from the Order History web page.
Request Conditional Meaning
If you notice the Request Conditional textual content, it signifies that it is entirely up to the Refund Team to issue you a refund or not. Because the item for which you’re asking a refund has passed the 14-day mark, your case must be compelling enough for the staff to deliver the desired outcome.