Image through San Diego Studio
We’re previous the summer time solstice, and meaning we’re inching nearer and nearer to the MLB All-Star Game. As is customary each two weeks, Sony San Diego updates the Live Roster set of playing cards, and we’ve collected the gamers with the most important positive factors and losses on this newest update. Let’s take a look at the playing cards that acquired a diamond improve.
- Mets Closing Pitcher Edwin Diaz (+2 to 86 OVR)
- Angels Closing Pitcher Raisel Iglesias (+1 to 85 OVR)
- Giants Starting Pitcher Carlos Rodon (+1 to 85 OVR)
- Red Sox Third Basemen Rafel Devers (+1 to 85 OVR)
It might appear to be there’s not so much happening on this update, however there are nonetheless some massive shake-ups to get into.
Related: MLB The Show 22: Best playing cards in Diamond Dynasty – Tier record (June 2022)
- Twins Center Fielder Byron Buxton (+4 to 91 OVR)
- Astros Left Fielder Yordan Alvarez (+4 to 91 OVR)
- Angels Center Fielder Mike Trout (+2 to 95 OVR)
- Phillies Right Fielder Bryce Harper (+2 to 91 OVR)
- Rays Starting Pitcher Shane McClanahan (+2 to 89 OVR)
- Blue Jays First Baseman Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (+2 to 87 OVR)
What goes up should come down, and as traditional, there are some fairly nasty tumbles downward. Here’s a take a look at gamers who acquired bumped down.
Downgrades and demotions
- Nationals Right Fielder Juan Soto (-3 to 82 OVR)
- Blue Jays Starting Pitcher Kevin Gausman (-2 to 83 OVR)
- Rockies First Basemen C.J Cron (-1 to 85 OVR)
- Dodgers Starting Pitcher Clayton Kershaw (-1 to 87 OVR)
- Yankees Starting Pitcher Gerrit Cole (-1 to 88 OVR)
Remember that you’ve two weeks earlier than these stats shuffle but once more. This is an effective week to play as a result of double XP is on for the rest of the Future of the Franchise Feature program. You’ll need to ensure you acquire the Always Intense emblem for those who can and don’t overlook to choose up the brand new Brewers City Connect match.