Release Date- 29 April 2009
Platforms– Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, Wii, Windows Mobile
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a hack and slash action-adventure game inexactly based on the film of the same name. The game release matched with the release of the film on May 1, 2009 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Wii, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, and PlayStation Portable. A form of the game was also released for cell phones. The game was grown primarily by Raven Software using Unreal Engine innovation.
Combat depends on three choices – light attacks, heavy attacks, and grabs. Another type of attack is the thrust, which allows Wolverine to rapidly close the distance to a foe. Wolverine can also utilize the environment to his advantage, for example, by impaling enemies on spikes. During combat, Wolverine’s rage meter develops, and when full allows him to utilize additionally devastating attacks, similar to the claw turn and a berserker mode, which increases Wolverine’s claw quality until his Rage Meter empties.Experience (XP) is gathered from defeating foes, wrecking elements and accumulating collectibles. The XP is utilized to step up, and each new level outcomes in gaining aptitude focuses, which are utilized to purchase upgrades.
The story is convoluted, the bosses are boring and the whole experience isn’t that deep, but this game sure is fun.
Although X-Men Origins: Wolverine does sport some clear technical deficiencies, it’s never enough to fully distract you from what it is at its core: a solid if unspectacular game that, for once, takes those metal claws of Wolverine seriously.
Good game. Passed several times. He surpassed the film and showed what a real Wolverine should be like. The minus point is only that the gameplay can sometimes get boring, since you will find the strongest buttons and only press them.
X-Men Origins: Wolverine System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
- CPU SPEED: Intel(R) Pentium (R) 4 3.0 GHz or Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 E6300 or AMD Athlon (TM) 64 3000+
- RAM: 1 GB of RAM
- OS: Windows XP(TM) and Windows Vista(R)
- VIDEO CARD: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX(R) 9.0c-compliant 256 MB video card and drivers. All NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding 8400 cards). All ATI Radeon (TM) X1800 256 MB RAM and better chipsets (excluding X1800 GTO, Radeon HD2400, Radeon HD2600, and Radeon HD3450).
- TOTAL VIDEO RAM: 256 MB
- HARDWARE T&L: Yes
- PIXEL SHADER: 3.0
- VERTEX SHADER: 3.0
- DIRECTX VERSION: DirectX(R) 9.0c (Included)
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- FREE DISK SPACE: 8 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (plus 400 MB for the Windows(R) swap file and 12 KB free for saved games)
- DVD-ROM: 6x speed DVD-ROM drive (600 K/sec sustained transfer rate) and drivers
Source- Wikipedia, YouTube