Wordle is still being played months after it initially became popular, which is an incredible achievement for this browser game. Today, many players are looking for the Wordle 315 solution for April 30, 2022, as well as some hints and the actual meaning of the word. Here’s everything you should be aware of.
Wordle 315 Clues and Hints
Before leaping right into the reply, listed below are some clues and hints for the Wordle 315 phrase of the day.
- It’s the immature type of one thing.
- The phrase has two vowels in it.
- The two vowels are the identical.
- There aren’t any different repeated letters.
- A creature undergoes a metamorphosis from this stage.
- Most of instances, it appears like a worm.
5 Letter Words with Two A’s
5 Letter phrases ending in VA
5 Letter phrases beginning with LA
Wordle 315 April 30 2022 Answer
The Wordle reply for April 30 is LARVA.
Here’s the that means from Cambridge Dictionary:
- a type of an insect or an animal comparable to a frog that has left its egg however has not but developed right into a pupa or grownup insect or animal.