Each day brings a new challenge for Wordle players, where they have to guess the Word of the Day, which is an English word containing five letters. Players have six tries daily to figure out the word, and after each guess, the letters will be highlighted in certain colors based on how close you are to the correct answer.
A new Wordle becomes available at midnight local time and the daily answer is the same for all the players across the world. If you haven’t succeeded in figuring out today’s solution yet, you can have a look at the answer below.
Wordle Puzzle Answers
- Wordle 247 (February 21) — OTHER
You can also solve previous puzzles via the Wordle archives prepared by different websites, with one coming from Devang Thakkar. We have also listed the answers for the past few puzzles if you wish to have more than one brainstorming session a day.
- Wordle 246 (February 20) — TACIT
- Wordle 245 (February 19) — SWIFT
- Wordle 244 (February 18) — DODGE
- Wordle 243 (February 17) — SHAKE
- Wordle 242 (February 16) — CAULK
- Wordle 241 (February 15) — AGORA/AROMA
- Wordle 240 (February 14) — CYNIC
- Wordle 239 (February 13) — ROBIN
- Wordle 238 (February 12) — ULTRA
- Wordle 237 (February 11) — ULCER
- Wordle 236 (February 10) — PAUSE