There’s a brand new Wordle puzzle for at present and this one could be a bit robust for some gamers. The phrase is just not quite common however with some hints, clues, and recommendations, it is possible for you to to guess it simply. Here’s the Wordle 245 Answer for Feb 19 2022.
Wordle 245 Hints & Clues February 19 2022
Here are a few of the hints you should utilize to get to the phrase of the day.
- Clue 1 – There’s a double letter on this phrase.
- Clue 2 – The repeated letters are on the finish, collectively.
- Clue 3 – There is one vowel within the phrase.
- Clue 4 – It is a verb and a noun.
- Clue 5 – It’s a phrase that’s synonymous with washing or rinsing a container by pouring water or different liquid into it.
- Clue 6 – The phrase begins with an S.
- Clue 7 – The vowel is correct within the center of the phrase.
Stop studying right here in case you assume that these clues can lead you to the precise reply. But in case you’re feeling such as you’re heading in the right direction however are trying to find some phrase recommendations, maintain scrolling.
Wordle Word Suggestions for Puzzle 245
5 Letter Words Starting with SW
Now all you need to do is join the clues with the thesaurus above and discover your reply.
Wordle 245 Answer Feb 19 2022
- The Wordle 245 puzzle reply for the day is SWILL.
- British (verb) – Wash or rinse out (an space or container) by pouring massive quantities of water or different liquid over or into it.
- Informal – Drink greedily or in massive portions.
- Noun – kitchen refuse and scraps of waste meals blended with water for feeding to pigs.