Microsoft has launched Windows 11 Build 22621.607 (KB5017389) to Windows Insiders within the Release Preview Channel. Today’s update is out there for these Insiders who’re at the moment utilizing Windows 11 model 22H2, the primary main update launched for Windows 11, which is now additionally usually accessible for the general public.
Windows 11 KB5017389 is bringing a handful of fixes and enhancements, which ought to additional take away any last-minute points on this main update. KB5017389 will ultimately make its technique to the general public by means of subsequent month’s Patch Tuesday Windows 11 update.
Release notes for Windows 11 KB5017389
- We fastened a problem that impacts some apps that weren’t signed by the Microsoft Store. You should reinstall them after you improve the OS.
- We fastened points that trigger updates to the Microsoft Store to fail.
- We fastened a problem that stops you from signing in to varied Microsoft Office 365 apps. This impacts Outlook, Word, Teams, and so forth.
- We up to date the beginning date for daylight saving time in Chile. It will begin on September 11, 2022 as a substitute of on September 4, 2022.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the Windows Search service. It causes the indexing progress for the service to be gradual.
- We fastened a problem that impacts some processors. This problem happens if you activate Hyper-V and kernel Direct Memory Access (DMA) protections.
- We fastened a problem that impacts a community’s static IP. The problem causes the configuration of the static IP to be inconsistent. Because of this, NetworkAdapterConfiguration() fails sporadically.
- We fastened a problem that impacts Task Manager. It stops working if you change between gentle and darkish mode or change the accent shade.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the font of three Chinese characters. When you format these characters as daring, the width measurement is improper.
- We fastened a problem that impacts graphics drivers that use d3d9on12.dll.
- We lowered the facility that the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol makes use of on some gadgets when they’re in Sleep mode.
- We fastened a problem that forces the IE mode tabs in a session to reload.
- We fastened a problem that impacts window.open in IE mode.
- We fastened a problem that efficiently opens a browser window in IE mode to show a PDF file. Later, searching to a different IE mode site inside the identical window fails.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the Microsoft Japanese enter methodology editor (IME). Text reconversion fails if you use some third-party digital desktops.
- We fastened a problem that may trigger an software to cease responding. This may happen when the enter queue overflows.
- We fastened a problem that impacts XML Paper Specification (XPS) viewers. This may cease you from opening XPS information in some non-English languages. These embody some Japanese and Chinese character encodings. This problem impacts XPS and Open XPS (OXPS) information.
- We fastened a problem that creates a replica print queue. Because of this, the unique print queue stops working.
- We fastened a problem that may bypass MSHTML and ActiveX guidelines for Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC).
- We fastened a problem that impacts the Miracast UI. Sometimes it closes too quickly if you cast to gadgets that use the DeviceObjectType:Aep.
- We added extra dynamic Widgets content material to your taskbar with notification badging. When you open the Widgets board, a banner seems on the prime of the board. It gives extra details about what triggered the notification badge.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the SharedPC account supervisor. The problem stops it from deleting many accounts throughout cleanup.
- We fastened a problem that causes LogonUI.exe to cease working. Because of this, you can not dismiss the lock display screen to view the credentials display screen.
- We fastened a problem that impacts Dual SIM calling. If you choose no SIM in your cellphone and provoke a name in your system, Dual SIM performance doesn’t work.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the FindNextFileNameW() It may leak reminiscence.
- We fastened a problem that impacts robocopy. Robocopy fails to set a file to the proper modified time when utilizing the /IS
- We fastened a problem that impacts cldflt.sys. A cease error happens when it’s used with Microsoft OneDrive.
- We fastened a problem that impacts Roaming User Profiles. After you check in or signal out, a few of your settings are usually not restored.
- We fastened a problem that impacts the LanmanWorkstation service. It leaks reminiscence if you mount a community drive.
For extra particulars, head over to the official weblog submit.