Microsoft has launched Windows 11 Build 22621.457 (KB5016695) to the Windows Insiders within the Release Preview Channel who’re at the moment working Windows 11, model 22H2 on their gadgets. This is a month-to-month, non-security construct that focuses solely on enhancements and bug fixes. These fixes are then delivered to the general public via the subsequent month’s Patch Tuesday updates.
Today’s Windows 11 KB5016695 brings the next fixes
- New! We enhanced Microsoft Defender for Endpoint’s potential to determine and intercept ransomware and superior assaults.
- New! We compressed a file no matter its dimension if in case you have configured Server Message Block (SMB) Compression.
- New! We improved storage replication that happens over low bandwidth or congested large space networks (WAN).
- New! You can now view the utilization historical past for the next assets from the Settings web page:
- Phone Calls
- Screenshots and apps
- Music library
To use this characteristic, navigate to Settings >Privacy & Security
- We fastened a difficulty that causes Windows to show pill mode options for some gadgets that would not have touchscreens.
- We fastened a difficulty that causes some utility home windows to have clean sections within the Task View preview.
- We fastened a difficulty that happens for a few of you if you copy recordsdata from community drives. The error code is 0x80070026.
- We fastened a difficulty which may trigger the Local Security Authority Server Service (LSASS) to leak tokens. This challenge impacts gadgets which have put in Windows updates dated June 14, 2022 or later. This challenge happens when the machine performs a selected type of service for person (S4U) in a non-Trusted Computing Base (TCB) Windows service that runs as Network Service.
- We fastened a difficulty that, in sure circumstances, causes sihost.exe to make use of a excessive quantity of the CPU.
- We fastened a difficulty that causes Microsoft Edge to cease responding if you use IE mode. This challenge additionally prevents you from interacting with a dialog. 40242609
- We fastened a difficulty that causes the App-V shopper service to leak reminiscence if you delete App-V registry nodes.
- We fastened a difficulty that forestalls you from opening a URL if the URL’s size is greater than 2084 characters. This update helps a URL of as much as 8192 characters.
- We fastened a difficulty that forestalls codecs from being up to date from the Microsoft Store.
- We fastened a difficulty that causes ServerAssignedConfigurations to be null in a couple of full configuration eventualities.
- We fastened a difficulty that generally prematurely interrupts the resizing operations of a Snap Assist space.
- We fastened a difficulty which may trigger the deployment of the Windows Hello for Business certificates to fail in sure circumstances after you reset a tool.
- We fastened a difficulty that forestalls you from reinstalling Universal Printers after you remove them.
- We fastened a difficulty that forestalls non-Windows gadgets from authenticating once they connect with a Windows-based distant desktop and use a wise card because the authentication methodology.
- We fastened a difficulty that causes the Settings app to cease engaged on server area controllers (DCs) when accessing the Privacy > Activity historical past web page.
- We fastened a difficulty that impacts a lookup for a nonexistent safety ID (SID) from the native area utilizing read-only area controller (RODC). The lookup unexpectedly returns the STATUS_TRUSTED_DOMAIN_FAILURE error as an alternative of STATUS_NONE_MAPPED or STATUS_SOME_MAPPED.
- We fastened a difficulty that forestalls the Storage Migration Service (SMS) from finishing the stock on servers which have many shares. Error occasion 2509 seems in Microsoft-Windows-StorageMigrationService/Admin channel (ErrorId=-2146233088/ErrorMessage=”Invalid desk id”).
- We fastened a difficulty that impacts the Sync throughout your gadgets choice beneath Settings > System > Clipboard. The choice is not going to stay enabled.
For extra particulars, head over to the official weblog put up.