Bear and Breakfast may seem like only an unassuming management simulator, but it’s got a much deeper plot than many people realize. Throughout your playthrough, the game will give you creepy, cryptic hints about the Valley’s dark history, with each hint being more unsettling and frightening than the last! Through second-hand accounts from various characters, players can get an incomplete idea of what terrible calamity darkened this beautiful Valley’s early history. The only way to complete this list of fragmented events is by playing through the main storyline, which is honestly a bit harder than it sounds.
One character that helps you along the main storyline is Barbara, a mysterious old woman with a cryptic past that likes to send you out on quests to locate various items for her. One item she sends you out to look for is the Travel Itinerary, an old book from her past that she lost many years ago. The Travel Itinerary in Bear and Breakfast is essential if you want to progress in the game! This old book can be very difficult to track down if you don’t know where to look, but thankfully, you don’t need to hunt down this piece of literature on your own. This is a complete guide on where to find the Travel Itinerary in Bear and Breakfast!
The Travel Itinerary in Bear and Breakfast is easy to locate once you know where to look! This book can only be found in the A24, so be sure you have the A24 location unlocked before you start your book hunt. If you want to add this plot-essential book to your collection as fast as possible, follow these steps:
- Open Bear and Breakfast on your PC or Nintendo Switch.
- Travel to the A24 via walking or by Fast Travel.
- If you haven’t already, be sure to talk to Barbara and accept her quest before you start hunting.
- Walk all the way up to the top right corner of the A24; the A24 is a big area, so this may take a minute.
- Once you’re there, you should see a small, run-down building (Gus’s house). Go inside and look around, there should be a small cupboard that you’re able to interact with. Open the cupboard.
- Once open, you’ll see that the only item inside the cupboard is an old, leather-bound book. Take the book (the Travel Itinerary) and add it to your inventory.
- Just a few yards above Gus’s house is a chest with a Possom Clock inside! These decorative items are very expensive to purchase, so you should definitely take this free one while you’re on this quest!
- Once you’ve got the Travel Itinerary, go back to Barbara and speak to her. Giving her the book will allow her to give you more cryptic details about her mysterious past.
- Congratulations! You’ve located and obtained the Travel Itinerary in Bear and Breakfast!
Related: How to Craft and Use a Heater in Bear and Breakfast
Congratulations! Now that you’ve obtained this item and completed Barbara’s eerie quest, you’re one step closer to unlocking Bear and Breakfast’s terrifying mystery! Be sure to check out Gamer Journalist’s numerous other guides for Bear and Breakfast if you ever find yourself stuck in this game!