Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 has officially arrived and with it came some extraordinary new maps, weapons, gear, and operators. Not only has the classic Pacific Caldera map completely changed but there also appears to be a few never-before-seen features. One of which is the “Broken ATMs”.
Today we’re going to be looking at where you can find all of the Broken ATMs in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4.
Falling under the title of “Mercenaries of Fortune”, the Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 is one of the more exciting updates thus far. Featuring a new Fortune’s Keep map as well as a plethora of updates to Caldera. However, the ever-popular Plunder game mode has received arguably the most exciting addition simply known as “Broken ATMs”.
Related: The Best Call of Duty: Warzone BAR Loadout
In the patch notes, these new interactable items are described as “malfunctioning ATMs” that are essentially a guaranteed source of Cash. However, they’re also said to be spread out in various locations across the map, so, you’ll need to know where to find them.
Here are all 12 of the Broken ATM locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4.
- Airfield – Inside one of the buildings next to the runway in the direction of the Power Plant.
- Arsenal – South of the military shipyard in between the bunkers.
- Beachhead (x2) – The first Broken ATM can be found along the coastline just North of Sub Pen. The second Broken ATM can be found by travelling further North towards Runway (more inland).
- Capital (x2) – The first Broken ATM can be found near the coastline in the southernmost point of Capital. The second Broken ATM can be found more inland up towards the Resort.
- Docks – In the middle of Docks close to the ocean.
- Lagoon – In between the Lagoon and Storage Town.
- Peak – Right smack dab in the middle of the Peak.
- Power Plant – Off the coast of Power Plant towards Capital.
- Ruins – In the Ruins between the Dig Site and the Village.
- Runway – Off the coast of Runway headed towards the Peak.
You will be able to tell when a Broken ATM is online in any one of these locations because a money symbol with two arrows around it will pop up on your screen. It’s basically going to look like a cash drop or a buyback station on the map.
However, these ATMs cycle out rather quickly before they activate in another area of the map. So, there’s no point in sitting in one section because they will rotate around to various locations throughout the Plunder match periodically.
That’s everything you need to know about where all the broken ATMs are in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4. Before you go, don’t forget to check out some of our other Warzone-themed content here at Gamer Journalist. Like how to fix Textures Not Loading or the best Cooper Carbine loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone.