The next Assassin’s Creed expansion is officially here, and it does an excellent job of covering Norse Mythology. The Dawn of Ragnarok includes Eivor seeing visions of Havi, one of Odin’s names. It is an alternate name for Odin that means “High One.” As a result, you play Odin as he battles invaders and kidnappers of his son Baldr. But first, how are you going to travel to Svartalfheim? While Eivor is having these visions, you must finish some of the missions before reaching his house. Don’t worry, we’ve got a tutorial that will show you how to go to Svartalfheim in AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok.
How to Get to Svartalfheim in AC Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok?
It is advised that players be at least level 340 before beginning the DLC. If you haven’t reached that level yet, the expansion will generate a character at level 340 with the appropriate weapons and gear. To begin, you can refer to our instructions on how to get started with the DLC. All of the objectives and how to achieve them to get to Svartalfheim are listed here.
- Only when Eivor has these visions may you journey and enter Svartalfheim. You must construct a cabin for Valka at Ravensthorpe. After constructing a cabin, you will be given the mission Restless Dreams. Eivor has been experiencing these visions for some time now, therefore the quest entails him pondering on them.
- You need to rest at a tree and reflect upon the recurring dreams. If you wish to change the difficulty mode, you need to toggle it before you trigger the dreams.
- As the vision begins, Eivor awakens as Havi and is conversing with Frigg. She notifies you that the Muspels have kidnapped their son Baldr. Odin and Frigg go over mountains in search of information about their son’s kidnapping. This will activate the Svartalfheim DLC.
- The next quest is “The Rescue” as you and Frigg search for the clues. Follow her by clicking on the Focus option. As you follow her to different shelters looking for any traces, you will come across a bloodstain under the stairs.
- Go to the second floor to look at the letter on a table. As you investigate the letter, Frigg will be attacked by some of the Muspels downstairs. Help her out by defeating them.
- You will be given an aim to travel to the southeast. As you follow the path and arrive at the destination, you will come upon a massive door. When you enter the door, you’ll notice your kid Baldr dangling from a rope in the middle of the room. Surtur will appear as you approach to save your kid.
- When you vanquish the Surtur, he will vanish for a short while. When he returns, though, he will clutch your head as you witness Sinmara murder Frigg. The film concludes with Havi surviving Surtur and Eivor awakening.
- When you wake up, go to Valka’s hut and strike up a discussion. Valka will offer you directions to carry out a ritual when you engage with her. Begin the procedure by wrapping mistletoe around the four corners of the sign. Finish the ritual by clicking in the centre of the symbol. Eivor will be devoured by the flames as you continue the rite, and he will return to his dream.
- When you return to your dream, you will encounter the two dwarfs who saved your life. Sigrun and Halstein are their names. As you pursue these dwarves, your next assignment is the Gift of the Gods. As you go, you will come across some Muspels.
- Furthermore, Halstein will gift you a bracer which is a new mechanic in the expansion. It is called as Hugr-Rip. You can check out our article on how to use and upgrade the Hugr-Rip.
- As you proceed with your journey with the Dwarves, you will face Sinmara. Defeating her will be a cakewalk compared to defeating Surtur. Once you have defeated her, she will evade and disappear to the middle of the lava.
- You must now follow the dwarves to the first dwarven sign at the refuge. When you arrive, they will ask for your assistance in locating the second one. Continue using the Sight until you discover it. As soon as you reach the shelter, the dwarves will depart, leaving you with Silica as a parting present. You will meet their Chief Brudd before they go. He’ll put you in touch with a blacksmith.
- Interact with the blacksmith to unlock the open-roam. Explore the Svartalfheim region as you unlock new weapons, gear, locations, and more. In addition to that, you can explore and get the best of both worlds.
- If you wish to go back to Ravensthorpe, you can head over to the map and click on the eye symbol to wake up. And, you can return to Svartalfheim by drinking a special potion at Valka’s hut.