V Rising is a multiplayer survival game about a Vampire who has awoken from his profound hibernation. As you progress as a weak vampire, you should gather resources and combat several V bosses. While you don’t want the fish to live, you do want them to collect some assets. These include fish scales, fish oil, and fish bones. Although many of the fish may be found in treasure boxes and barrels, finding Twilight Snapper can be difficult due to its scarcity. It is one of the valuable fishes for summoning a monster. So, here’s our way on obtaining Twilight Snapper in V Rising.
How to Get Twilight Snapper in V Rising
The Twilight Snapper may be found in tiny water bodies strewn over the globe. While it is a saltwater fish, it may be found in tiny ponds and lakes. It is a fish that may be used as one of several resources to summon Putrid Rat Boss at level 30. But before you start dragging this fish out, you need make yourself a fishing pole.
- To unlock crafting a fishing rod within the first place, it is advisable unlock the Woodworking bench. It will be unlocked upon defeating Rufus, the Foreman at stage 20.
- Once you have got reached stage 30, monitor him down on the Blood Altar to face him.
- After you have got defeated him, drink his blood to unlock the workbench. You want 60 Animal hides and 12 Planks to construct the Woodworking bench.
- Then, you’ll be able to craft the Fishing rod contained in the workbench with some assets. These assets are:
- 8 Planks
- 4 Copper Ingot
- 4 Coarse Thread.
- Place this stuff within the enter part of the Woodworking bench to craft a Fishing rod.
- As you have got a Fishing rod, journey to the Fishing spots to seek out the Twilight Snapper.
- Most of the gamers have said that they discovered this fish swimming across the Farmlands and Silverlight Hills.
- According to a Reddit consumer @TevossBr, fishing in Farmlands has higher outcomes quite than in Farbane Woods.
- Once you have got discovered an acceptable fishing spot, equip the rod and press the left mouse button to dip into the water.
- Press the left mouse button once more as you see the water splash across the hook.
- As there is no such thing as a actual location to seek out this fish, you would possibly have to fish round longer to catch this fish.