As a Vampire, you have several abilities, one of which is the ability to influence humans. In V Rising, players may enchant a human and obtain servants since why should vampires do all the work? Here’s how to utilise the Servant coffin to send servants to get supplies or defend your castle from attackers. Discover how to summon, revive, and kill them.
How to Charm & Convert a Human to Servant in V Rising?
Here are the things you need to control a human in V Rising and convert them into your servant:
- Servant Coffin
- Dominating Presence
- Kiss of the Vampire
- Blood Essence
Let’s take a look at the process in more detail.
How to Build & Get a Servant Coffin in V Rising?
- In order to build the Servant Coffin, you need to get the blueprint first. It can be found under Production > Dominance.
- The materials you require to craft it are 16 Planks, 8 Copper Ingots and 1 Greater Blood Essence.
How to use Dominating Presence and Kiss of the Vampire
- As soon as you build the Servant Coffin, you can get access to Dominating Presence.
- Turn on Dominating Presence from the Magic slot. You can get to it by pressing and holding the Control key and using the cursor to select it.
- Now bring down the health of an enemy to 30% or below.
- Once you do that, use your magic spell called Kiss of the Vampire by pressing the button associate with it – R.
- This will entice a human target and place them under your influence. If they have a pink-purple orb floating above their head, you can confirm this. It should be noted that you can only use it on human targets and that you cannot enchant specific adversaries.
- Bring the human back to your base safely because others can attack it.
- Approach your Servant coffin, click on it.
- When you first bring in a charmed person, you must click Convert and wait 1.5 hours (real world) for it to be converted. It will cost you Blood Essence to do so.
- After that’s done, you can name the servant and see their Power, Expertise level and abilities/perks.
- While you may anticipate them to die fighting for you, you can reduce their odds of death by arming them with weapons and armour. Concentrate on their Power and Gear Level, and provide them with equipment that will boost those figures so that they can better assist you.
- Every NPC you find can give you a different benefit so you can capture, resurrect or terminate based on your requirement.
How to Resurrect, Summon, Terminate Servants?
- Players can resurrect their dead servant for a cost of Blood Essence. If you already have the amount, click on the Resurrect button.
- If you’d like to kill the servant to free up the coffin, you can hit Terminate.
- You can also summon the servant to the coffin by clicking on the Summon button.
- There can only be one coffin for one servant, so if you are planning on multiple servants, you need multiple coffins.
- Players can decide to eliminate weak servants if they end up finding new mobs which are better to defend the castle or go on hunts.
How to Send a Servant on Missions in V Rising?
If you want to send your servant on a task, open the map and choose an area. A popup will emerge with a “Click to Add” option with a + sign in it. Next, choose the servant you wish to send from the Servants box and click Select. If the servant level does not equal the needed level, the chances of success are little to none. If it does, choose the duration of the search and click on Let the Hunt Begin.