After washing up on a tropical island with an erased reminiscence and few assets, gamers should study to outlive shortly in Re:Legend. In order to take action, you will have to discover ways to domesticate the island, befriend the villagers, increase the village and lift your very personal magical creature generally known as “Magnus”. Of course, since these are wild creatures, they may should be tamed first earlier than you will get them to do what you need.
In this guide, we are going to break down every part it’s essential to learn about learn how to tame in Re:Legend.
The island of Ethia is suffering from legendary creatures generally known as Magnus. All of that are tamable and might help you in numerous methods akin to fight, farming, fishing, touring, and extra. Plus, you’ll be able to even mount them and use their skills at will when you’ve gained their belief.
Related: When Does Re:Legend Release on Steam for PC?
To tame one in all these animals in Re:Legend, you will have to;
- Select the taming meals out of your stock by right-clicking on an merchandise and deciding on “Hold”. Then, face the Magnus with the meals in hand and choose the goal utilizing the purple and blue circles.
- Click on the proper mouse button to throw the chosen meals in direction of the Magnus to feed them. Watch for the speech bubble afterward, as it is going to point out whether or not or not they just like the meals you’re feeding them. Keep attempting totally different meals till you obtain a coronary heart from the Magnus.
- Once you’ve discovered a meals they like, proceed feeding them the identical meals till a bunch of hearts seem and swirl across the Magnus.
- If this occurs, method the Magnus and it is best to see a crystal above their head prompting you to press the “F”/use key to mount them.
- Upon mounting them, a circle surrounded by a bar will seem together with a timer. The objective of this minigame is to preserve the small moving circle near the center of the bigger one till the bar is crammed fully.
Once the bar is crammed, you’d have efficiently tamed the Magnus. At which level it could both be a part of your celebration or return to the barn relying on whether or not your celebration is full. Now, you’ll be able to share your tropical adventures collectively!
That’s every part it’s essential to learn about learn how to tame in Re:Legend. If you’re concerned about extra associated content material, you’ll want to try our guides part right here at Gamer Journalist. Where you could find useful info like learn how to unlock the Retrowave Sniper Rifle in Saints Row or what do Cats eat in Minecraft?