Timberborn is a beaver city-building game where you turn Turn timber into sophisticated machinery with a unique architecture system, wooden machinery, dams and water physics.
Timberborn Cheats and their effects
- Highlight resource reproduction spots
- Toggle nav mesh
- Speed x99  – 99 times game speed.
- Camera: Move clip plane farther – Moves the Clip Plane further away.
- Toggle drought – Begins or ends a drought.
- Camera: Move target down – Vertically lowers the camera.
- Water simulation: x3 – Speeds up Water Simulation by a factor of 3.
- SKy: Toggle fog – Turns a fog effect on and off.
- Camera State: Restore – Returns to the saved Camera State.
- Toggle models: Terrain – Shows or hides terrain.
- Camera: Free mode – Switches to a free camera mode.
- Camera: Move Target up – Vertically raises the camera.
- Camera State: Save – Saves the Camera State (position and angle)
- Water simulation: Reset simulation – Removes all water and begins generating from Water Sources again.
- Kill 30% of population – Kills 1/3 of your Beavers.
- Toggle models: Water – Shows or hides water.
- Toggle GC
- Toggle models: Natural resources – Shows or hides natural resources.
- Water simulation: x10 – Speeds up Water Simulation by a factor of 10.
- Soil moisture: reset – Recalculates soil moisture.
- Speed x30  – 30 times game speed.
- Camera: Move clip plane nearer – Brings the Clip Plane closer.
- Dump Mesh Metrics
- Kill selected beaver [DEL] – Kills the highlighted Beaver.
- Metrics: Reset
- Metrics: Write to disk
- Water simulation: Reset speed – Resets the Water Simulation speed to default.
- Toggle models: Buildings – Shows or hides Buildings.
- Toggle models: Beavers – Shows or hides Beaver models.
- Camera: FOV – – Reduces the camera’s Field of View.
- Camera: FOV + – Increases the camera’s Field of View.
As explained on Reddit, you can open the Timberborn developer console by pressing Shift + Alt + Z. In addition, you can view statistics in the Debug menu by pressing Shift + Alt + X.
Timberborn on G2A