Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge is out there now, which is one factor it has in widespread with Irma’s diary. To be trustworthy, if the stuff you write in your diary are so secret, why are they scattered throughout city? As it stands, anybody — even a cryptid, half-turtle, half-teenager — can decide them up! In the game’s story mode, you’ll come throughout Irma, who’ll request that you just discover her scattered diaries. If you nab all 5, you’ll web your self 75 factors. So, where can you discover these secret diaries?
Related: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge — All VHS Tape Locations
The Great White Diary Hunt
It may be straightforward to get overwhelmed by imprecise, collectible fetch-quests. So, we right here at Gamer Journalist have compiled a useful guide to finding these arcane tomes. As said beforehand, there are 5 diaries in whole: one in all them may be present in episode two, episode 4, episode 5, episode six, and lastly, episode seven. Do your finest to nab all of them and acquire these candy, candy factors!
- Episode 2: This diary may be discovered inside a blue mailbox right exterior of a parking storage. You’ll comprehend it’s the one if it’s positioned diagonally throughout from a utility pole.
- Episode 4: This diary may be discovered inside a garbage can subsequent to a bench.
- Episode 5: This diary may be discovered inside a card show close to the beginning of the extent.
- Episode 6: This diary may be discovered inside a rubbish bin within the mall’s meals courtroom.
- Episode 7: This diary may be discovered inside a purple toolbox on the roof.
Once you’ve nabbed the ultimate diary, return to Irma’s Apartment, positioned right beneath episode two. As mentioned beforehand, you’ll web your self a cool 75 factors for nabbing all of ’em! Good luck, completionists!