Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge features a number of cameos and references to the series’ past. In this nostalgic ’80s throwback, you can fulfill tasks given by Vernon Fenwick, Irma, and of course, The Punk Frogs. The Punk Frogs were introduced in the 1987 series episode, “Invasion of the Punk Frogs,” and are made up of four mutated frogs: Attila the Frog, Genghis Frog, Napoleon Bonafrog, and Rasputin the Mad Frog. If you accept their quest, you’ll be looking for a series of eight disgusting bugs.
All Disgusting Bug Locations
It can be easy to get overwhelmed by vague, collectible fetch-quests. So, we here at Gamer Journalist have compiled a helpful guide to finding these abominable insects. As stated previously, there are eight disgusting bugs in total: one of them can be found in episode four, episode five, episode six, episode seven, episode nine, episode 10, episode 11, and finally, episode 12. Do your best to nab them all and collect a cool 100 points for your trouble!
- Episode 4: This bug can be found inside a garbage can at the zoo. You’ll know you’re in the right place if you see a group of monkeys doing their thing.
- Episode 5: This bug can be found inside a Foot Clan crate adorned with the infamous logo. It’s nestled up against an open pipe pouring green waste.
- Episode 6: This bug can be found inside a popcorn machine. It’s nearby a desk with a computer atop it.
- Episode 7: This bug can be found inside a red toolbox near a large puddle.
- Episode 9: This bug can be found inside a garbage can nearby a card display. You’ll know it’s the right one based on the Foot Clan logo directly above it.
- Episode 10: This bug can be found inside a garbage can nearby an open truck. It looks a little ominous, huh? It’s located near the Foot Clan member going through a spot of road rage.
- Episode 11: This bug can be found inside a Foot Clan crate adorned with the infamous logo. It’s nearby an iron maiden, among other boxes and barrels.
- Episode 12: This bug can be found inside a Foot Clan crate adorned with the infamous logo. It’s located in the bottom right, and is hard to miss.
Related: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge – All Punk Frog Locations
Upon collecting the final Disgusting Bug, return to the World Map and head for the Punk Frogs’ NYC Retreat. As said previously, you’ll net yourself a cool 100 points for nabbing all of ’em! Good luck, completionists!!