Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered might need launched only some days in the past on PC, however there are already loads of mods obtainable. We already lined an preliminary RTGI mod, however Giulio Guglielmi (also called MassiHancer) has now posted a extra intensive graphics enhancement preset that basically goes a step additional, because of ray traced international illumination. Here’s what he informed us through e mail:
You can immediately discover sharper textures, and higher Ambient Occlusion and Reflections “
Moreover, I used to be in a position so as to add ray-traced “Self-Shadowing,” which permits non-static objects within the atmosphere, reminiscent of game characters and interactive objects, to cast shadows on themselves and one another, vastly enhancing the visuals of the streets of New York.
I additionally added Color Grading and a Camera Mod that reacts to every thing occurring on the battlefield. This is rendered in actual time in 8k decision because of an nVidia RTX 3090 Ti. (Spider-Man Remastered preset and optimized settings will probably be on my Patreon web page within the subsequent hours).
As ordinary with all MassiHancer mods (Star Wars Battlefront, God of War 3, Batman: Arkham Knight, Resident Evil 2 Remake, and DOOM Eternal, to checklist just a few), you have to to change into a Patreon member to download the ReShade presets.
In different Spider-Man Remastered PC information, the game simply obtained one other patch as we speak (model 1.817.1.0) with numerous enhancements and fixes.
- Fixed numerous ray-tracing associated crashes.
- Improved Windows model test to stop false positives.
- Visual enhancements to HBAO+.
- Fixed the difficulty where ray-traced reflections in stainless-steel have been rendered distorted.
- Various visible enhancements to NVIDIA DLSS.
- Fixed a problem that would freeze the game if the participant would swap between graphics presets throughout cut-scenes.
- Fixed a problem where the Side Mission popups can be stretched when enjoying in a widescreen decision.
- Improvements associated to stability points when utilizing Alt-Tab.
- Fixed numerous visible glitches.