Travel thousands of light-years away from Earth to enjoy life as a Slime Rancher in the Far Far range. You may acquire a broad variety of Slimes to start your farm. Some are gentle and easily captured, while others are wild and deadly. Hunter Slime, contrary to its name, is a peaceful feral-based Slime that may be found in the wilds. However, when angry or distressed, it can become violent. Their Largo-type versions are usually feral. Though other Slimes are easily found, discovering this one might be difficult due to its invisibility. So, here’s where you can discover Hunter Slimes in Slime Rancher.
Where to Find the Hunter Slimes in Slime Rancher
The Hunter Slimes may be found near the Lake in Moss Blanket and in the heart of the Glass Desert. Near the Ranch entrance, you can discover many spawns of Hunter Slimes as you travel to the middle of the Glass desert. More of them may be found in the Oasis by turning left below the Ranch entrance. However, because these Slimes are invisible, you may have to use some cunning to capture them.
Mentioned below are some tips to get a hold of Hunter Slimes:
- As most of these slimes spawn at night, the right time to hunt them down will be during this time. Though Hunter Slimes can spawn during any time of the day.
- Once you are at the Moss blanket, you can get on a higher mushroom for a better view of the surroundings.
- Now, you can strategize and look out for the Hunter Slimes from an aerial view.
- You can use food or taming bell to distract or bait them.
- Putting food in the water and capturing them as they go for it is one of the greatest methods to entice a Hunter Slime. We recommend that you clean all the remainder of the slimes and their surroundings before capturing them.
- Some of the players suggested tweaking the Shader settings to low to detect the invisible slimes.
- When these slimes go invisible, they make a sound. You can follow the sound to find the Hunter Slimes in the proximity.
- Once you have captured enough Hunter Slimes, we suggest you do not place them on your farms. As the name suggests, Hunter Slimes relish a good chicken meal and can exploit your plorts.
- So, rather than keeping them on your farms, you can place them in the Overgrowth.