You should level up your character in Salt and Sacrifice as you would in any other Soulsborne game. Character levelling is crucial since it makes your character stronger. With a strong character, you can take on more foes and advance in the game. It is also necessary if you intend to improve your talents. So let us look at how to level up and use the Tree of Skill in Salt and Sacrifice in this article.
How to Level Up in Salt and Sacrifice
You can level up in Salt and Sacrifice by interacting with the Trifaul Idol on Pardoner’s Vale.
- Go to Pardoner’s Vale.
- Find the Champion Hera.
- Next, turn left from the area she is in and use the stairs. First, go down then climb up two flights of stairs.
- Now, climb up the stairs on the right.
- Once you reach the top you will find the Trifaul Idol. The area ends here.
- Interact with it and choose the option Level Up.
- Here increase the stats or the attributes that you wish to level up.
You will consume Salt for leveling up your character.
How to Use Tree of Skill in Salt and Sacrifice
Accessing the Tree of Skill is super easy and can also be done from the Trifaul Idol.
- Go to Pardoner’s Vale.
- Make your way to the Trifaul Idol as explained above and interact with it.
- This time choose the option Tree of Skill.
- Now, select and level up the skill from this tree.
Leveling up your skills costs Black Starstone.
Tips for Leveling Up
- Spend your Salt: Every time you defeat an enemy, you get salt. Whether it’s your usual adversaries, Mages’ minions, or Mages themselves. Defeating certain adversaries will reward you with a variable quantity of Salt based on the adversary. However, everytime you die, you lose your Salt and only have one chance to reclaim them from the spot of your death. If you die before recovering the Salt, you will lose it. As a result, it is critical to employ them wherever possible.
- Know when to use Salt: This again ties to the above tip. If you know there is a high chance of you dying and not being able to retrieve the Salt. Then it is best if you use it up. One of the best times to use it is before starting a Boss fight.
- Don’t pick every fight: Fighting new foes is exciting, but constantly fighting might deplete your health. So, while you should battle the enemy whenever you reach a new location, you should avoid fighting them once you die. It will simply annoy you since it will slow down your progress. Don’t pick conflicts, especially if you don’t have any Salt. This is fantastic for exploration since if you die, you have nothing to lose. However, you will have investigated the surrounding region.