In Resident Evil Village, how do you get the Iron Insignia Key? As you progress through Dimitrescu’s castle, you will find a locked door that must be opened with the Insignia key. This is one of the first puzzles in the game. So, if you’re having a hard time solving piano puzzles and can’t get the Key, this guide is for you.
How to get the Iron Insignia Key in Resident Evil Village
To get the Iron Insignia Key you need to solve the piano puzzle in Opera Hall once you have Dimitrescu’s Key. Here’s how to get In key:
- Walk from the main building out into the courtyard at Castle Dimitrescu.
- Lady Dimitrescu will start hunting you.
- After the chase sequence, you’ll see a new area of the castle, where the Opera is located.
- Enter the opera house from the left-hand entrance.
- Use the stairs to get to the ground floor.
- Play and solve the Piano Puzzle found there.
- Play the notes in the music sheet in the order they appear.
- Once you are successful, you will get the Iron Insignia Key.
How to solve Piano Puzzle in Resident Evil Village
You must press the correct keys according to the sheet music to solve the piano puzzle. When you press the piano keys, an orange dot will appear on the score. Your goal is to align the orange dot with the note before moving on to the next note.
This must be done for all notes on the piano. If you don’t want to go through all the keys and try to match each key, you can solve the piano puzzle in the correct order:
- Key15 for Note 1
- Key12 for Note 2
- Key14 for Note 3
- Key14 for Note 4
- Key16 for Note 5
- Key15 for Note 6
- Key16 for Note 7
- Key17 for Note 8
- Key17 for Note 9
Once you play the right melody the Iron Insignia Key will be revealed inside a small box within the Piano. This is everything to know about how to get the Iron Insignia Key by solving the Piano Puzzle in Resident Evil 8 Village.