“Resident Evil Village” isn’t just about shooting werewolves, vampires, and all the other creepy creatures. Ethan can also take a moment to save Rose and cook with Duke. In this “Resident Evil Village” guide, we will take you step by step to find all the ingredients for cooking.
These different “Resident Evil Village” cooking ingredients in the game can be delivered to Duke and spent on some delicious meals. These meals provide permanent benefits for Ethan, for example increasing his health, reducing damage taken during blocks, or increasing movement speed.
Resident Evil Village Cooking Ingredients
- Fish – Often found in shallow water throughout the game.
- Finest Fish – When sailing upstream, kill the yellow fish in the dock pond. This can only be accomplished after lowering the drawbridge at the ceremony site.
- Quality Meat – It is obtained by killing the albino pig next to the well near Luiza’s house.
- Juicy Game – It can only be obtained from the blue birds found in the trees in the village cemetery on the left side of the church. Shoot that bird and collect the juicy game when it falls to the ground.
- Meat – Can be found by killing pigs or goats marked by a Goat icon on your map. They are quite a lot.
- Poultry – Obtained by killing regular chickens found wherever there are chicken markings on the map.
Resident Evil Village Dukes kitchen Recipes
|Herbed Fish||Health slightly increases||Fish x3, Poultry x2|
|Bird and Beast Pilaf||Damage taken when guarding decreases||Poultry x4, Meat x1|
|Three-Flavored Mititei||Increases health||Fish x4, Poultry x2|
|Tochitura de Pui||Health greatly increases.||Poultry x4, Meat x3, Juicy Game x1|
|Ciorba de Porc||Damage taken when guarding greatly decreases||Fish x1, Meat x5, Quality Meat x1|
|Sarmale de Peste||Movement speed increases||Fish x6, Finest Fish x1|