Red Dead Redemption 2 could also be virtually 4 years outdated, but it surely stays one of many best-looking video games in the marketplace, and nonetheless pretty demanding if you wish to play it at prime settings on PC. That mentioned, there’s now a brand new official choice for many who need to squeeze extra RDR2 efficiency out of their rigs, as they game now formally helps FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0. There was really already a fan mod that added assist for the open-source FSR 2.0 to RDR2, however for many who don’t need to fiddle with their game’s code, now you can simply download an official patch. RDR2 additionally formally helps NVIDIA’s competing DLSS tech.
Here’s the secton of the Red Dead Redemption 2 ver. 1.31 patch notes particularly devoted to new PC options (the game can also be getting Reflex assist and improved temporal anti-aliasing).
- Reflex has been carried out to scale back lag on gamepad solely (this doesn’t apply to these taking part in with mouse & keyboard enter)
- Improvements have been made to Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA)
- AMD FidelityX Super Resolution (FSR) 2.0 has been carried out
Additionally, the next new content material and options have been added to each PC and consoles…
- Players can now launch Telegrams from each the Player Menu and the Camp
- A hyperlink to the credit has been added to the Pause Menu
- Three new Hardcore Co-op Telegrams have been added to Red Dead Online:
- In Bad Faith (1-4 Players) – Capture the seventh Generation members and produce them to Skelding’s man
- Strong Medicine (1-4 Players) – Steal the seventh Generation provides and produce them to Skelding’s man
- Sow and Reap (1-4 Players) – Find the seventh Generation chief, deliver him to Skelding’s man
- One new location added to a few current Telegram Missions in Red Dead Online:
- A One-Horse Deal
- Rich Pickings
- Four new areas added to 2 current Showdown Modes in Red Dead Online:
- Hostile Territory
- Sport of Kings
Rockstar has indicated they plan to wind down assist for Red Dead Online, and it appears doubtless next-gen console variations of RDR2 are by no means coming, so it’s good to see at the very least some assist continues to be being supplied. Red Dead Redemption 2 ver. 1.31 additionally consists of the same old array of bug fixes and small tweaks – if you wish to learn up on them, you’ll be able to take a look at the complete, unabridged patch notes, right right here.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is out there now on PC, Xbox One, and PS4, and playable through backward compatibility on Xbox Series X/S and PS5.