Image through Ubisoft
The Rainbow Six Siege Y7S1.2 update is small on quantity, however huge on affect, delivering the game’s first new map in fairly a while, and tweaking seven of its playable Operators in important methods. The largest steadiness change comes via the Claymore generic Gadget, which now comes with double the Claymore mines.
Operators with entry to Claymores will now have a a lot larger margin of error when trapping pathways, which is certain to upset the aggressive meta of the game. Additionally, Blackbeard now joins the record of attacker Operators in Rainbow Six Siege who’ve entry to Claymores; in return, he can not use Breaching Charges.
Besides these Claymore-specific modifications, the Rainbow Six Siege Y7S1.2 update ushers in quite a lot of different steadiness tweaks for Operators. Bandit can now connect a number of Shock Wire batteries to the identical deployable or floor for some further oomph. Operators knocked down by Oryx‘s charge or Nomad‘s Airjabs recover after 1.25 seconds (down from 2), but remain prone upon recovery.
Warden‘s Smart Glasses now last up to 20 seconds, but their cooldown is also extended to 20 seconds; this is up from 10 seconds for both values previously. Gridlock now has four Trax Canisters, and Ying comes with four Candelas (up from three in both cases), but the individual Candela flash duration has been halved, down to 1.4 seconds.
On the map side, the Emerald Plains map is now available in the Ranked, Unranked, Quickmatch, Team Deathmatch, Newcomer, and Lone Wolf game Rainbow Six Siege modes. The Outback map is no longer in the Newcomer playlist.
Y7S1.2 PATCH SIZE
Below you will find the download sizes for each platform.
- Ubisoft Connect: 3.75 GB
- Steam: 1.9 GB
- Xbox One: 2.46 GB
- Xbox Series X: 2.61 GB
- PS4: 2.98 GB
- PS5: 2.32 GB
- Added Emerald Plains to Ranked, Unranked, Quick Match, Team Deathmatch, Newcomer and Lone Wolf PVE map playlists.
- A blog post with more details about Emerald Plains will be coming soon and can be found here.
- Bandit can now attach multiple batteries to the same surface or device.
- Added Claymore (removed Breaching Charges).
- Gridlock now has 4 Trax canisters (from 3).
NOMAD + ORYX
- Recovery time from knock-back effects is now 1.25s (from 2s).
- Operators will now remain prone after recovering from a knock-back effect.
- Increased duration and cooldown of Glance Smart Glasses to 20s each (from 10s).
- Reduced duration of the Candelas flash to 1.4s (from 2.8s).
- Increased the number of Candelas to 4 (from 3).
- Increased the number of Claymores to 2 (from 1).
TWEAKS AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Added Field of View slider on console (PS4, PS5, Xbox One & Xbox Series S/X).
- Please note, setting the field of view above 60 may result in lower frame rate and some graphical issues.
- Removed Outback from the Newcomer playlist.
- FIXED – Various Team Deathmatch issues.
- FIXED – Players are not getting points for destroying drones during “Prep Phase”.
- FIXED – Operators are receiving damage after being pushed through a destroyed wall by Nomad or Oryx.
- FIXED – Operators affected by Capitão’s Asphyxiation Bolt nonetheless take harm after the fireplace disappears and Capitão exits the game.
- FIXED – Montagne will retain his Ballistic defend outfitted if Oryx pushes him whereas retracting the Shield.
- FIXED – Defenders can see Jackal footprints in help mode after reconnecting.
- FIXED – Various LOD points on Emerald Plains map.
- FIXED – Various LOD points on a number of maps.
- FIXED – Various Azami Kiba Barrier points.
- FIXED – Deployable devices get destroyed when Kapkan deploys his EDD of their proximity.
- FIXED – Tachanka can kill the hostage when the Hostage Death setting is turned off.
- FIXED – Various operator VFX points.
- FIXED – Various Localization points.
- FIXED – Various Customization points.
- FIXED – Various UI points.
- FIXED – Various Shop points.
- FIXED – Various Audio and SFX points.
- FIXED – Various Battle Pass points.
- FIXED – Missing blood particles when taking harm.
- FIXED – Various key binding points.
- FIXED – Multiple playlist and matchmaking points.