In Pokemon Legends Arceus, you may easily develop your Happiny into a Chansey. The best thing is that you don’t even want to go through the friendship stage to see this progress. That was true in previous video games; in order to transform your Happiny into a Chansey, you needed to focus on improving your relationship with it while having it carry a specific item. So, if you don’t want to test it, how do you evolve it? Continue reading this tutorial because I’ll explain all you need to know about it.
How to Evolve Happiny in Pokemon Legends Arceus
In Pokemon Legends Arceus, you may use an Oval Stone to develop a Happiny into a Chansey. There are two ways to obtain Oval Stone. One method is to catch a Happiny or a Chansey. While you’re catching them, there’s a chance you’ll obtain an Oval stone as their holding goods. And defeating them is the opposing technique for obtaining it. They will drop an Oval stone if you vanquish them. Find out where you may find it and how to get there by reading on.
- Fast journey to the Grandtree Arena in Obsidian Fieldlands.
- Next, go north to the realm where you could find Machop and Machoke. This space is close to the Alpha Blissey.
- The identical space where you discover these preventing Pokemon can be the location where Happiny or Chansey can spawn.
- You may discover Happiny in Alabaster Icelands, Crimson Mirelands, and Cobalt Coastlands.
For catching use the next Pokeballs
- Poke ball
- Great Ball
- Ultra Ball
- Heavy Ball
- Leaden Ball
- Gigaton Ball
- Use the standard method of approaching them from behind and attempting to catch them off guard. Alternatively, you might feed them a Dazzling Honey and try to catch them while they’re eating. Dazzling Honey is a favourite dinner of both Happiny and Chansey.
If you propose on preventing Happiny or Chansey know that they’re Normal-type Pokemon. Hence they’re weak to Fighting-type Pokemon. Below are the Pokemon that you need to use to struggle them.
- Hisuian Decidueye
- Hisuian Lilligant
- Hisuian Sneasel