Overcooked 2 is one of the finest games to play with your buddies, therefore many people want it to be cross-platform. Cross-platform play is an essential feature in any game since it allows you and your friends to play together regardless of the system you are using. And because this game is simple to learn, many players desire to try it out. So, in this article, we’ll look at how to play Overcooked 2 with your pals across many platforms.
How to Play Overcooked 2 Cross-Platform
Overcooked 2 does not allow cross-platform play, thus you will require Overcooked to play it. The game’s all-you-can-eat edition. Although it does not offer cross-platform play, it does support crossplay. PC gamers can play this game with one another regardless of whether they have it on Steam or Epic. Similarly, console users may play with their pals who own the same console. Console and PC gamers are unable to play together. Here’s how to invite your pals to play Overcooked 2 with you.
- Press Y on your Xbox controller to invite friends. PlayStation players can do that using the triangle button and Nintendo Switch players can do the same with the X button.
- The first profile will be yours click on the profile with plus “+” on it.
- Next, click on invite.
- This will bring up the list of all your Team 17 friends.
- Choose your friends that are online.
- Click on their Profile and choose invite.
- Your friend will have to accept the invitation.
- Once they do they will join your game.
- This will allow you to play Story, Arcade, and Versus together.
Remember the player that is hosting or that invites other players gets to choose what game mode everyone gets to play.