Although the four different career skill trees can be adapted to a variety of different play styles, Trickster still feels like the jack-of-all-trades class. Their abilities range from raw damage to powerful survival and maneuvering tools. The only example of a liar taking a stand is that he is particularly suited to close combat. This is another reason why Trickster is so powerful, because close combat is the focus of the Outriders.
- Time and Space Blade – Paralyze and slash the enemy in front of you, dealing damage and slowing and distracting all targets.
- Slow Trap – Creates an anomaly in time and space, slowing enemies and projectiles for 10 seconds.
- Hunt the Prey – Pick an enemy and teleport behind him, and get a shield bonus.
- Twisted Round – Inject abnormally injected bullets into the weapon magazine, dealing increased damage to the enemy. This ability lasts until you reload or change weapons.
- Cyclone Slice- A Cyclone Slice that creates abnormal swords. Each time it hits, it will damage and interfere with enemies in a small radius around you.
- Borrowed Time: Receive the shield and mark your location for 28 seconds. Activating this ability again will double time and space and teleport you back to the marked location.
- Venator Knife: Throw a temporary knife at the enemy. The blade will jump between up to 5 enemies in a small radius, dealing damage and marking them. All marked targets will be slowed for 10 seconds and the first damage they deal to you will be doubled.
- Time Rift – Creates a shock wave that causes enemies to levitate in midair, rendering them unable to fight for 3.5 seconds and causing weakness.