Pyromancer are probably the most difficult category of the Outriders, which may interest some people or have a deterrent effect on others. Like its “warlock”, the Pyromancer class allows you to maintain a certain distance and has some flexibility when dealing with damage caused by powerful weapons or abilities. And like all classes, the fully upgraded top-tier Pyro can take down hordes of enemies in the blink of an eye. The only reason that gunpowder’s power is slightly worse than other creatures is that its healing mechanism (recovering health every time an enemy marked by your ability dies) is more vulnerable than in other situations. This is why I highly recommend using Pyromancer for cooperation rather than performing tasks individually, although of course you can still perform either one.
- Heat Wave – Summons a wave of fire that deals damage and burns all enemies in its path.
- Feed the Flames – Pull enemies towards you, dealing damage, consuming health, and causing ash.
- Thermal Bomb- Choose an enemy to burn, disrupt and damage. If he dies while still being tortured by the ability, the enemy will explode, dealing damage in a larger radius.
- Overheat – Deals some damage to all enemies in a large area and disrupts their abilities. Enemies affected by burns will take bonus damage and the burns will be consumed.
- Volcanic Rounds: Injects unusually injected bullets into your current weapon magazine. These bullets will burn and pierce the target in a small radius, dealing damage to enemies behind them. This ability lasts until you reload or change weapons.
- Ash Blast – Creates an abnormal blast that deals ash damage to all enemies with a larger radius around it.
- F.A.S.E.R Beam: Emits a beam of energy, dealing damage, benefiting from 150% of the state’s energy, causing burnout and disruption.
- Eruption – Causes a volcanic eruption below the targeted enemy, dealing damage to them and dealing damage to all enemies within a small radius around the target.