For all intents and purposes, Devastator belong to the category of “tanks”. Once again, the lines blur, because all classes can become so powerful that they almost never die. But thanks to abilities like Golem and Reflect Bullets, Devastator’s survivability is way ahead of the others. Like the “liar”, the “Devastator” is built for close combat, because its recovery of life is closely related to the death of the enemy at point blank range. This is also an excellent course for co-op play, because you can use the ability to upgrade the entire team to fill your Mod slots and abilities, and it makes sense to apply these powers to the most optimized team members.
- Earthquake – Unleash shock waves to deal damage and disrupt all enemies in front of you.
- Golem – Get stronger to take 65% damage over 8 seconds.
- Gravitational Leap – Jump into the air, hitting the target from above, dealing damage and disrupting the enemy within a small radius of your landing area.
- Reflective Bullet – Creates a barrier that can capture all enemy projectiles and accumulate damage. 10 seconds after activating this ability, the accumulated damage will be reflected on the enemy in front of you. The barrier can also prevent melee attacks by reflecting some damage.
- Impale- Choose a target to disrupt its abilities, cause bleeding, and deal damage. If the damage dealt is fatal, the enemy will be pierced to form an area, allowing all allies within range to gain powerful armor and a bonus health regeneration for 9 seconds.
- Tremor: Set off a series of explosions around you, each explosion will deal damage and consume the life of enemies within a medium radius around you.
- Boulderdash: Charge to interrupt all enemies in your path and deal damage. At the end of the charge, you will crush the ground and deal damage to all enemies within a small radius around you.
- Endless Mass – Envelops the target in the stone, causing bleeding and dragging the enemy into a smaller radius, leaning toward the initial target. The stone will then explode, dealing damage to all enemies within a small radius around the target.