The authentic Outcast isn’t precisely a family title, however it was an vital milestone within the historical past of gaming as one of many first true open-world 3D adventures (predating the likes of GTA III by years). Now, over 20 years over, the sequence’ authentic creators are bringing us a sequel in Outcast 2 – A New Beginning. While we’ve seen some bits and items of Outcast 2’s world beforehand, in the course of the THQ Nordic Digital Showcase, we received a full have a look at the game in motion, and it looks as if the devs are taking inspiration from the Just Cause sequence. In Outcast 2 gamers may have entry to a jetpack and wingsuit for getting round, though the world you’ll be gliding round may be very a lot of the sci-fi selection. Check out the newest Outcast 2 trailer, under.
Looking not unhealthy for a game that was first introduced 20-plus years in the past! Need to know extra? Here’s the official description for Outcast 2…
“20 years after the award-winning motion journey hit, Outcast, pioneered the style of non-linear open-world video games, the long-awaited sequel sees Cutter Slade return to the spectacular alien world of Adelpha. Resurrected by the almighty Yods, he has returned to seek out the Talans enslaved, the world stripped of its pure assets, and his personal previous intertwining with the invading robotic forces. It’s as much as him to go on a mission and save the planet once more.
The authentic crew behind Outcast 1 has reunited to create this fascinating world, stuffed with harmful creatures and residential to the Talan individuals – an historical tradition whose destiny has change into inextricably linked with earth because the occasions of the primary game. You play as Cutter Slade, ex-Navy SEAL, sporting the identical dry wit he had again within the 90s – nevertheless, the world round him has modified and finally, so will he. To save Adelpha, you’ll…”
- Use your jetpack to leap, air-dash, glide, and rapidly traverse the implausible in-game open world
- Combine dozens of modules to create your personal private weapon for taking down the robotic invaders
- Have complete management to strategy the story at your personal tempo on this non-linear world
- Explore the world with out boundaries, uncover hidden temples and harmful wildlife
- Get acquainted with the Talan tradition whereas serving to them free their villages and achieve entry to historical Talan powers that use forces of nature to destroy your enemies
- Experience an attractive, hand-crafted world accompanied by an epic soundtrack by Outcast’s authentic composer, Lennie Moore
Outcast 2 – A New Beginning is coming to PC, Xbox Series X/S, and PS5. A launch window has but to be set.