Hello Games has rolled out No Man’s Sky Endurance Update 3.99 throughout all platforms, and right here’s what it does.
The brand-new patch for the Endurance update goals to repair quite a few reported points throughout the game, together with memory-related crashes, visible glitches, and gameplay bugs.
Down under you’ll discover the complete launch notes for this update, as equipped by the developer.
No Man’s Sky Endurance Update 3.99 Release Notes PC/PS5/PS4/Xbox Series/Xbox One
- A glass model of the freighter stairs is now accessible to analysis and assemble.
- Fixed plenty of points with freighter customisation that prompted areas of paint to be too small or to be incorrectly labelled as main/secondary/tertiary.
- Freighter floor particulars (akin to numbers and decals) are actually recoloured when altering paint choices on the freighter customisation display.
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger the orb of the freighter Trade Room to grow to be indifferent and drift throughout the freighter.
- Players can now place inner partitions freely round their freighter, together with inside mechanically generated doorways.
- The freighter industrial growth room now has a singular ground.
- Older fashion freighter industrial growth rooms have been added as variant components.
- Freighter storage containers now show their quantity designation as a part of their hologram.
- Fixed a difficulty that hid sure storage containers from the construct menu in the event that they weren’t inbuilt that individual base.
- Freighter storage containers which have already been constructed throughout the present base are actually greyed out within the components menu.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented different base components from being positioned upon Shelf Panels.
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger different individuals’s freighter base components to be positioned inside your individual freighter base throughout an expedition.
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger gamers to fall by way of their freighter when saving the game at excessive distances from the centre of the photo voltaic system.
- Fixed a difficulty in how remaining battery life was calculated for energy grids.
- Fixed a difficulty that prompted fleet coordination bonuses for gasoline use to be inverted.
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger natural frigates to often roll stats with a 0 energy.
- Fixed a difficulty that allowed duplicate natural frigates to spawn as soon as the participant has collected that system’s distinctive frigate.
- Fixed plenty of visible points and glitches with the corridors connecting the freighter hangar to the bridge.
- Improved the looks of touchdown lights within the freighter hangar.
- Fixed plenty of minor visible glitches with freighter expertise rooms.
- Fixed a visible glitch that would happen when warping within the freighter.
- Fixed plenty of visible points with ornamental objects that glowed too intensely.
- Fixed a lighting glitch that affected freighter interiors.
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger Nada to make use of the fallacious dialog through the Artemis path.
- Fixed a difficulty that would forestall progress in Sentinel Pillar Nexus missions if gamers dropped out.
- Fixed a difficulty that would enable gamers to get caught within the freighter bridge teleporter in the event that they had been jetpacking on entry.
- Fixed a difficulty that would forestall gamers from claiming expedition reward frigates on different saves.
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger a development blocker within the Taste of Metal mission (and others) throughout an expedition.
- Fixed a difficulty that would forestall gamers from claiming the reward for the primary Polestar Log milestone if they’d already maxed out their ship stock.
- Fixed a uncommon challenge that would trigger Infestation Nexus missions to direct gamers to an inappropriate planet.
- Fixed a difficulty that prevented the expedition from appropriately ending after finishing all targets early.
- Fixed a difficulty that would forestall mission progress throughout Sentinel Pillar Nexus missions.
- Fixed plenty of situations where gamers had been unable to reset missions involving blocked mission locations (akin to recharging a portal).
- Fixed a uncommon challenge that would forestall gamers from buying the Dream Aerial in very particular circumstances.
- Some base components that had been beforehand restricted as underwater solely can now be constructed on land.
- Fixed a difficulty that prompted incorrect pricing knowledge throughout the Quicksilver store UI.
- Fixed plenty of community synchronisation points with Sentinel fight.
- Fixed a difficulty that would trigger sentinels to briefly cease community synching when a participant died.
- Introduced plenty of optimisations to freighter NPC pathfinding.
- Fixed plenty of memory-related crashes on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and PC.
No Man’s Sky is obtainable globally now for PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One. A Nintendo Switch model is presently in growth.