Most elite playmakers in NBA 2K22 have extraordinary court vision and a high basketball IQ. However, there are minor attributes you can tweak to provide your MyPlayer with the necessary boosts to take over a game. Not only providing yourself with a greater opportunity to score, but your teammates as well.
Here is an NBA 2K22 tier list ranking all of the best playmaking badges in the game.
Obviously, every badge in NBA 2K22 serves a different purpose and all are useful in certain situations. Your choice of badges is also highly dependent on the type of player you want to be and the position you play. That being said, there are still some badges that are more effective than others, and should be prioritized heavily as a result.
Without further ado, here’s our official NBA 2K22 tier list ranking all of the best playmaking badges in the game.
Tier S Badges
- Handles for Days – Reduces the amount energy lost when performing dribble moves.
- Quick Chain – Put together a series of moves while sizing up the opponent.
- Quick First Step – Ball handles have access to quciker and more effective launches when driving out of triple threat situations or after size-ups.
Tier A Badges
- Bullet Passer – Improves a player’s ability to quickly pass the ball.
- Unpluckable – Reduces the chances of getting stripped by the defender.
Tier B Badges
- Glue Hands – Reduces the chances of errant passes and improves ability to both catch tough passes and quickly make the next move.
- Hyperdrive – Increases the speed at which a player can perform dribble moves as they attack down the court.
- Space Creator – Improves a player’s ability to create space from a defender.
Related: NBA 2K22 Best Shooting Badges Tier List (July 2022)
Tier C Badges
- Dimer – Boosts the shot percentage for open teammates on jump shots after catching a pass.
- Needle Threader – Increases the likelihood that tough passes can get by the defense.
- Stop & Go – Improves a player’s ability to start and stop with the ball.
Tier D Badges
- Ankle Breaker – Improves the likelihood of freezing or dropping a defender during dribble moves.
- Bail Out – Increases the chances of successfully completing a pass from mid-air.
- Floor General – Teammates receive an offensive attribute bonus when player is in the game.
Tier E Badges
- Downhill – Provides a bonus to a player’s Speed with Ball attribute in fastbreak situations.
- Special Delivery – Boosts takeover progress for the passer and receiver off a flashy pass assist.
- Triple Threat Juke – Speeds up triple threat moves when trying to blow by the defender.
Tier F Badges
- Break Starter – Improves a player’s ability to make effective outlet passes after grabbing a rebound.
- Post Playmaker – Receivers given a shot boost when passing out of the post.
That concludes our NBA 2K22 tier list ranking all of the best playmaking badges in the game. In the meantime, be sure to check out some of our other NBA 2K content here at Gamer Journalist. Like the price for each edition of NBA 2K23 or all Michael Jordan Challenges in NBA 2K23 explained.