A brand new Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak update is now stay on PC and Nintendo Switch, fixing some points in each variations of the game.
The largest change included within the 11.0.2 update is a repair for hair and fur points on PC. Due to this bug, fur and hair would not be displayed with FXAA or NVIDIA DLSS enabled. Other bugs have additionally been mounted:
- Fixed a problem inflicting gamers to acquire Anomaly Investigations as “unauthorized quests” in the event that they be part of one other participant’s Anomaly Investigation for a monster they have not unlocked but.
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred when harvesting throughout an Anomaly Investigation.
- Fixed a problem stopping Anomaly Investigations joined by a number of gamers in the identical foyer from exhibiting up within the search outcomes for Join Requests.
- Detailed physique hair on characters and monsters is now correctly displayed when the anti-aliasing is turned off or set to “FXAA.”
This additionally ensures physique hair is correctly displayed when NVIDIA DLSS is enabled.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.
The Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak 11.0.2 update additionally brings numerous stability changes and different bug fixes, which you’ll find detailed under:
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred for those who register an gear loadout containing a weapon with a Rampage Decoration, rollback the improve for that weapon, after which attempt to choose that exact gear loadout once more.
- Fixed a problem sometimes affecting the outcomes of augmenting armor when performing particular steps whereas augmenting a weapon.
- When altering the goal within the search settings for Anomaly Investigations, the minimal stage worth will not be up to date if the goal is throughout the vary of adjustable situations.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is now obtainable on PC and Nintendo Switch worldwide. You can study extra in regards to the game by testing my evaluate:
With its enormous variety of new and returning monsters, new gameplay mechanics, and nice refinements to the formulation, Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is the huge growth that the most recent entry within the sequence deserved to get. While the leap from High Rank to Master Rank does not really feel as massive because it was in earlier entries within the sequence, Sunbreak does so many issues effectively that many of the hunters touring to Elgado and the Citadel will hardly be bothered by it.