Minecraft is one of the longest running and most recognized sandbox games in the world. The total number of Minecraft players exceeds 600 million, billions of maps are randomly generated, and players have unlimited exploration of the world. However, unless the player has some breathing water potion to help, exploring the seabed may be extremely difficult.
Before trying to make some of these Water Breathing potions, players need to prepare various materials and crafting stations. The first thing they need is a crafting table, and players may not have any trouble. It can be made with 4 wooden boards at any time, and the crafting table can be used for almost anything in Minecraft.
- 2 Blaze Rod
- 3 Cobblestones
- 1 Water Bottle
- 1 Nether Wart
- 1 Puffer Fish
- 1 Redstone (optional)
Create a brewing station using the Blaze Rods and three Cobblestones. If the player does not care about the brewing station, then the brewing station may also be stolen from Minecraft villages.
How to Make Water Breathing Potion
After the player prepares the ingredient list and the brewing station, they need to put together the potion. First, use the remaining Blaze Rod to make Blaze Powder. Then go to the brewing station and follow the instructions below:
- Open Brewing Station Menu in Minecraft.
- Add the Blaze Powder to the left-hand box. This will activate the Brewing Station and cause all bubbles to be generated.
- Add a bottle of water to one of the three boxes at the bottom of the Brewing Station Menu (the player can brew multiple potions by filling each of these three slots with a bottle of water).
- Add the Nether Wart to the top box, then wait for brewing to complete. The player will now have an Awkward Potion.
- Put the Puffer Fish in the top box, and wait for brewing to be completed. The Awkward Potion will now become a Water Breathing Potion .
- Bonus: Add a Redstone at this stage and get a Potion of Water Breathing lasting longer.
Players can now swim freely without worrying about drowning or surfacing to breathe. The effect of the potion is only temporary, but if the player is bored enough, it will give the player some time to learn about the underwater world, such as underwater temples, underwater mining, and even building underwater Minecraft cities.