Knowledge Transfer was a relatively late addition to Lost Ark for the Korean region. Fortunately, western viewers are not required to attend because this function is included with the launch. As a result of this function, you can quickly bring your characters up to speed in terms of levels. If this all sounds interesting to you, keep studying to learn how to Knowledge Transfer in Lost Ark and how to fix it when it breaks.
What is Knowledge Transfer in Lost Ark?
Knowledge Transfer is the power to make use of gold to convey your alternate characters to the identical degree as your major character. This function is extremely appreciated by the gamers as you possibly can spend some gold to avoid wasting round 10-15 hours of grinding time to degree up your alternate characters. You can enhance your character through the use of 600 gold.
How to Knowledge Transfer
- You can begin utilizing information switch after your major character or no less than one character has accomplished the principle quest.
- Your character needs to be of degree 50 and complete the stronghold quests.
- Once you fulfill the above standards you’ll unlock the power of Knowledge switch.
- Use this capability in your alt character. You can even want 600 gold for Knowledge switch.
- When you begin the switch you can not cancel it.
- It takes 8 hours on your Alt character to finish this.
- Once the Knowledge Transfer is full your alt character and your major character will likely be of the identical ranges.
How to Fix Knowledge Transfer not working in Lost Ark
If you might be unable to make use of Knowledge switch, chances are high you could be doing fallacious. You have to make use of Knowledge Transfer in your alt character that’s the character that you simply need to degree up and never in your major character.