In Life is Strange: True Colors players need to make the right decisions to ensure they don’t ruin their chances of being with Steph. There are two key decisions that will determine whether players romance with Steph or Ryan, but there are also optional choices.
Key choices to Romance Steph
There are two important decisions to be made in Life is Strange: True Colors that players need to make sure they fall in love with Steph in Chapter 4 of Life is Strange: True Colors.
The two options are:
- Giving her rose at the Haven Spring Festival
- Kissing her on the rooftop instead of hugging at the Haven Spring Festival.
Optional choices to Romance Steph
- (Chapter 1) Talk to Steph at the bar and play the jukebox game with her.
- (Chapter 2) While helping Steph tell her Alex is attracted to women while playing football.
- (Chapter 2) Visit Steph at the record store.
- (Chapter 3) Go with Steph as the distraction.
- (Chapter 3) During LARP, when you visit Steph at the record store, listen to her thoughts before speaking. Then when you’re negotiating, offer hand in marriage.
- (Chapter 4) Use Alex’s powers to read Steph feelings after giving the rose.
- (Chapter 5) Stay in Haven or seek adventure with Steph.