Kyber Bricks in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga are a type of currency that you may use to purchase improvements. You must also look for them if you intend to complete the game. But finding them won’t be easy because there are so many of them. Sure, you could come across a few while playing the games. However, if you intend to obtain all of them, these approaches will help you improve your search. So, without further ado, let us quickly test getting Kyber Bricks in Skywalker Saga.
How to Find Kyber Bricks in LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga
There are a number of methods so that you can discover and get Kyber Bricks in Skywalker Saga. You can acknowledge them by their giant blue glow and brick-like design. Below is discover them.
- Complete all of the main tasks in each episode. This is the finest phase since you earn one Kyber brick every stage. In each task, achieve True Jedi.
- Complete all of the aspect missions and completely different puzzles in all doable ranges for every episode.
- Look out for and accumulate all of the Minikits on each stage. Complete all Level Challenges.
- Examine the levels for any out-of-reach areas or demolish any things that you believe may be hiding anything.
- Destroy any Kyber Comets.
Once you employ the entire above ideas it’s best to discover each Kyber brick within the game. Now that you’ve collected a bunch or all of them let’s test their use.
How to Use Kyber Bricks
You can use Kyber Bricks on this game for upgrades. As defined above Kyber bricks work as a secondary type of forex.
- Go to the menu.
- Next, head over to the Upgrades tab.
- In this tab, on the left aspect, you will discover the completely different classes within the game.
- Here select the category and ability that you want to improve then click on on the “Buy Upgrade” button.
For most improvements, you’ll need studs and Kyber bricks. If you want to accelerate your progress, I recommend getting the stud multipliers. Alternatively, you might use the Studs x10 trick as well.