Kena: Bridge of Spirits is approaching its first birthday, and developer Ember Lab is getting ready a serious update for the charming action-adventure. Additions will embody New Game+ and the “Spirit Guide Trials” problem mode that may reward gamers with new skins upon completion. You can take a look at a trailer for the Kena: Bridge of Spirits Anniversary Update, beneath.
Kena was a enjoyable game, however maybe a bit brief on content material, so it’s good to see it get a bit of recent life. Need to know extra concerning the Kena Anniversay Update? Here are extra particulars concerning what’s coming…
- New Game+, which can enable gamers who’ve accomplished the game to restart Kena’s journey with all of their beforehand unlocked skills, upgrades, outfits, Rot, and many others and tackle redesigned and more difficult fight encounters.
- Charmstones which are individually equipable – these distinctive collectibles every present totally different changes to Kena’s stats and talents.”
- New game mode known as the Spirit Guide Trials, difficult gamers’ abilities with a wide range of replayable challenges throughout three totally different classes; Obstacle Courses, Wave Defenses, and Boss Reflects.
- Completing the Spirit Guide Trials unlock outfits for Kena, every one impressed by one of many characters she meets alongside her journey. Succeeding at bonus goals inside every trial can unlock colour variations of every outfit, in addition to some distinctive Charmstones.
- An unique new outfit for Deluxe Edition house owners.
Haven’t given Kena: Bridge of Spirits a spin but? Wccftech’s Francesco De Meo discovered it to be a worthwhile, if considerably acquainted, expertise in his full evaluate…
“Despite a very familiar experience inspired by The Legend of Zelda series, Kena: Bridge of Spirits manages to stand out with its amazing visuals, excellent combat system, and puzzle design. The underwhelming story and lack of real innovation prevent the game from being a must-have, but what Kena: Bridge of Spirits does well, it really does well, so much that it’s very easy to look past its issues.”
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is obtainable now on PC, PS4, and PS5. The free Anniversary Update launches on September 27. The game will launch on Steam the identical day (it’s at the moment Epic-exclusive on PC).