Intel has simply printed a brand new Arc graphics driver which provides Game-On help for brand spanking new titles, optimizes current titles & fixes a number of points.
Intel’s Latest Arc Graphics Driver “220.127.116.1168” Has Game-On Support, Optimizations & Fixes For Arc Control Software
The spotlight of the newest driver launch is the Game-On help for Saints Row and Madden NFL 23 on Arc A-series graphics playing cards. Besides that, the drivers additionally optimize efficiency throughout a variety of gaming titles, together with the just lately launched Spider-Man Remastered on PC. Besides the game optimizations, the brand new driver additionally fixes some inner installer points such because the Windows Update driver rollbacks whereas enhancing the expertise in Arc Control software program with fixes for the Smooth Sync know-how, in-game overlay telemetry, UL scaling, and efficiency tuning.
While Intel’s Arc graphics drivers nonetheless have a protracted street to cowl, these adjustments point out that the blue group is certainly listening to group suggestions and try their stage finest to optimize your expertise for Arc graphics playing cards. Following are the total keynotes from the motive force launch:
- Intel Game On Driver help for Saints Rowand Madden NFL 23 on Intel Arc A-series Graphics.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) might expertise decrease than anticipated efficiency on Intel Arc A-series Graphics.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider* (DX12) might expertise an app crash when setting Ray Traced Shadow Quality to High. A workaround is to vary to the Medium or OFF setting.
- Texture corruption could also be noticed in Battlefield 2042* (DX12) on sure maps.
- Some objects and textures in Halo Infinite* (DX12) might render black and fail to load.
- Stray* (DX11) might exhibit a TDR or software grasp throughout gameplay.
- Horizon Zero Dawn* (DX12) might expertise an app crash or system grasp throughout gameplay.
- Windows Update might incorrectly override a more moderen model of Intel Arc A-series drivers.
INTEL ARC CONTROL FIXED ISSUES:
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry might cease responding after navigating the Performance Graphs part.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry graphs might intermittently be unavailable for sure Overlay Metrics.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry graph worth title could also be intermittently lacking.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry window might incorrectly be current on the desktop after a system restart.
- In-Game Overlay Telemetry “Media Activity” worth might incorrectly show a damaging share.
- GPU Info part within the System Info tab might incorrectly show a GPU Frequency of “1MHz”.
- Adjusting the filename in Capture or Highlights might intermittently solely be modified to numeric values.
- Adjusting the filename in Capture or Highlights might incorrectly ignore desired file output title.
- Disabling sure Menu Customization widgets might incorrectly turn into re-enabled after a system restart.
- The “Broadcast” toggle within the Studio tab might turn into unavailable when getting into stream URL info.
- A reproduction customized picture could also be current when utilizing the Background Replacement within the Camera tab.
- Arc Control might intermittently turn into unresponsive when utilizing “Go Live” whereas “Sharp Stream” is enabled within the Broadcast tab.
- Keyboard and mouse inputs could also be ignored on a secondary show whereas Arc Control is opened on the first show.
- Arc Control might incorrectly retain a bigger scaled dimension when adjusting a decrease show decision to a better show decision.
- Mouse-scrolling could also be unresponsive on sure Arc Control UI components reminiscent of “Your Games” and “Live Performance Monitoring”
- Arc Control now accepts “PrintScreen” for capturing Arc Control screenshots.
- Enabling “Smooth Sync” might exhibit show corruption in sure game titles.
- A one-time disclaimer now seems when adjusting any Performance Tuning values.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) might exhibit a tender lock when making an attempt to take an image of the Empire State Building.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man* (DX12) might exhibit an software crash when loading into the game with Ray-Traced Reflections enabled.
- Movies and TV Applications might expertise a grasp throughout HDR video playback and altering video to Fullscreen.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard* (DX12) might expertise decrease than anticipated efficiency within the game menu
- Gears 5* (DX12) might expertise an software crash, system grasp, or TDR throughout gameplay.
- Some third-party digital camera purposes might exhibit video corruption when enjoying the recorded video on fullscreen
- Sniper Elite 5* (DX12) might expertise an software crash on some Hybrid Graphics system configurations when Windows® “Graphics Performance Preference” choice for the applying just isn’t set to “High Performance”.
- Map textures might fail to load or might load as clean surfaces when enjoying CrossFire*.
- Some Intel Arc A380 collection graphics product followers might proceed operating when the graphics card or system is
INTEL ARC CONTROL KNOWN ISSUES:
- Windows UAC Admin is required to put in and launch Arc Control.
- Some purposes might exhibit a clear or clean window when CMAA is ready to “Force ON” globally.
- Some purposes might exhibit pixel corruption when Sharpening Filter is enabled globally.
- Opening Arc Control in some game titles with ALT+I throughout gameplay might not accurately seem.
- Using Arc Control Studio Capture with “In-Stream” mode enabled might not accurately report your complete clip when beneath a 1080p decision setting.
- Recording with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In-Stream” mode enabled might not save the output video file on the desired size.
- Streaming with Arc Control Studio Capture and “In-Stream” mode enabled might trigger sudden connection instability to the specified platform.
- A 1440p decision choice in Arc Control Studio Capture could also be unavailable when the show native decision is 4K.
- Arc Control Studio Camera overlay place might not retain desired place and dimension after a system restart.
- Hot-plugging peripheral gadgets reminiscent of cameras, microphones, or shows, whereas Arc Control is open, might trigger Arc Control to turn into unresponsive.
- Arc Control might not scale robotically when altering from a 1080p decision to a 4K decision.
- Some picture sorts might not load when utilizing Arc Control Camera “Background Replacement” choice.
- Some Arc Control Telemetry metrics might not align with third get together purposes or built-in OS features.
- The Arc Control Studio Camera tab might take longer than anticipated responsiveness upon the primary navigation.
Intel Arc Control Performance Tuning (BETA):
- Intel® Arc Control Performance Tuning is at present in Beta. As such, efficiency and options might behave unexpectedly. Intel® will proceed to refine the Performance Tuning software program in future releases.
- Adjusting Performance Tuning values from a better worth to a decrease worth might trigger tuning values to reset to default.
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – October 2020 Update (20H2)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – May 2021 Update (21H1)
- Microsoft Windows 10-64 – November 2021 Update (21H2)
- Microsoft Windows 11-64 – October 2021 Update (21H2)
Platform (OS Support)
- twelfth Gen Intel Core processor household (Codename Alder Lake-H, Alder Lake-P) (20H2+)
- Intel Arc Graphics (Codename Alchemist) (20H2+)