Escape from Tarkov is a hardcore shooter game with a heavy presence of survival components, so for those who love survival video games and first particular person shooters, you’ll love Escape from Tarkov! This game positively retains you busy with quests, so fortunately, you’ll by no means become bored with wandering round this game’s barren landscapes. The Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov is a quest that many individuals discover themselves caught on, nevertheless.
This quest isn’t essentially troublesome to finish, however it is rather tedious and may get complicated with no guide. If you’ve been searching for a guide for this quest in Escape from Tarkov, you’re in luck! This is an entire, complete guide on the Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov.
Humanitarian Supplies Quest in Escape from Tarkov
This quest can sadly take some time, even with a guide. Humanitarian Supplies is a quest that includes a number of hopping across the map from place to put, so whereas it’s not troublesome to finish, it might probably nonetheless take ceaselessly for those who hate strolling. This quest does provide some fairly respectable rewards although, so it’s positively well worth the tediousness. If you wish to know the right way to full the Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov, observe these easy steps:
- Open Escape from Tarkov in your PC.
- After accepting the search, journey to the Shoreline and search for the primary truck that must be marked. Once positioned, you’ll have to mark the truck with an MS2000.
- You might want to receive two markers, the MS2000s, earlier than beginning this quest.
- After marking the primary truck, find the second truck. Once the second truck has been positioned, mark it with an MS2000, similar to you marked the primary truck.
- The second truck needs to be in the identical basic shoreline space as the primary one, so that you don’t have to do an excessive amount of extra touring.
- Collect 5 MRE ration packs. MRE ration packs are simple to seek out throughout within the game, and can be bought from merchants/sellers within the game.
- Equip the MF-UNTAR physique armor and the UNTAR Helmet. After these have been outfitted, you’ll have to seek out and get rid of not less than 10 Scavs. They are discovered everywhere in the map and also you shouldn’t have to journey outdoors your present location a lot, if in any respect, to find 10 of them.
- You might want to receive the UNTAR Helmet and the MF-UNTAR physique armor previous to beginning this quest.
- Congratulations! Once you’ve accomplished all these duties efficiently, it’s best to now have accomplished the Humanitarian Supplies quest in Escape from Tarkov.
Related: How to Play Co-Op Offline in Escape from Tarkov
Humanitarian Supplies isn’t almost as demanding as different quests in Escape from Tarkov, however it might probably nonetheless be tedious and complicated to those that have by no means encountered it earlier than. Thankfully, you possibly can nonetheless knock this quest out in a day for those who’re a devoted participant. If you like enjoying Escape from Tarkov and would love enjoying different video games prefer it, take a look at Gamer Journalist’s guides for Rust and DayZ!