The research tab in Going Medieval contains powerful upgrades. At first, understanding how the research in Going Medieval works can be confusing. Don’t worry, in this guide, I will help you understand everything related to the Going Medieval Research mechanism.
Research in Going Medieval unlocks new knowledge in the colonies. In addition, this gives you access to new types of gameplay, combat systems, building upgrades, and more. To Research in Going Medieval, you must write a book. Simply put, books are the currency for unlocking more levels in the game. Going Medieval has approximately 37 research options. There are a lot of combat knowledge hidden init.
To Research write books, this can be done in three ways. Writing Chronicles, Textbook, and Thesis. All research requires a certain amount of writing. For example, to unlock agricultural research, you will need 15 chronicles.
- Architecture – Cost 15 Chronicle
- Agriculture – Cost 15 Chronicle
- Clay Brick Making – Cost 20 Chronicle
- Stone Block Cutting – Cost 20 Chronicle
- Smelting – Cost 30 Chronicle
- Wooden Weaponry – Cost 20 Chronicle
- Wooden Weaponry II – Cost 30 Chronicle + 20 Textbooks
- Tailoring – Cost 20 Chronicle
- Preserving Food – Cost 20 Chronicle
- Brewing – Cost 15 Chronicle
- Furniture – Cost 15 Chronicle
- Defensive Structures – Cost 30 Chronicle
- Armorer – Cost 30 Chronicle
- Cooking – Cost 30 Chronicle
- Decorative Banners – Cost 15 Chronicle
How to Build a Research Table in Going Medieval?
You will have to gather resources to build a research table. Just select it and you will see its blueprint. You will need about 60 pieces of wood to start using the basic table. As you progress and start collecting resources, you can update the research table to unlock more new updates for your colony. The following is a list of actions you can perform in Going Medieval Research.
- Unlock new building options and production types in the research panel.
- Various forms of wisdom in the form of books are available to unlock research items.
- Unlocked research items will not consume the books.
- Take care of your books, destroying or stealing them will not unlock new research projects until the previously allocated amount is reached.
- Books (Chronicle, Textbook, Thesis) are produced at research tables (Basic Research Table, Research Table, and Advanced Research Table).