Warzone can be played at 120Hz FPS on PS5 game consoles. The next generation console allows gamers to unlock and use higher frame rates. This process is also easy to complete. Just make some twists and turns in the settings menu, and you will soon be playing at a higher frame rate. Therefore, without further ado, let us figure out how to increase FPS to 120Hz on PS5.
- First of all go to your PS5 system settings and search for the ‘Screen and Video’ tab.
- Go to the ‘Video Output’ option in the list.
- Set the ‘Enable 120Hz Output’ to automatic.
- Turn off the HDR option too.
- Now go back to the main system settings menu and select ‘Saved Data and Game/App Settings’ from the list.
- Now for the final setting, change the ‘Game Presets’ option to Performance Mode.
After making these changes, your PS5 will automatically run all games at 120Hz FPS. This will automatically unlock a higher frame rate. However, for Warzone to run at 120Hz FPS on PS5, you need to make sure that your monitor has an HDMI 2.1 port. If you don’t have that, you will have to make some changes.
Change the monitor resolution to 1080p. If it is 2160p without HDMI 2.1, you will not be able to get 120 FPS. Also, another thing to keep in mind is that if your monitor does not support 120Hz refresh rate, all the above steps are useless. Therefore, please check all technical specifications before making changes.