Sonic Speed Simulator is a Roblox game that focuses on racing across the planet. Although it was initially released as a premium Roblox game for 50 Robux, it is now available for free. You must collect XP and rings in order to progress through the game. You may also unlock and obtain a variety of Sonic characters as playable characters.
However, in order to do so, you must find unlockable playing cards of those characters in other worlds. While many players have discovered how to obtain all characters, others are perplexed about obtaining the Rider Sonic pores and skin. And you don’t wish to look for his unlock card for this pores and skin.
How to Get Rider Sonic in Roblox Sonic Speed Simulator
- Once you’ve got launched the game, click on on the Start choice to start the game.
- Click on the Shop choice.
- Then, click on on the Redeem Codes choice.
- Type and enter the RIDERS code to redeem the pores and skin.
- Enjoy the Sonic Rider pores and skin because it sprints round.
- Once you’ve got redeemed this pores and skin, head over to the menu.
- Select the Riders Sonic to make use of it as a playable character.
- You may also swap to different characters by deciding on them beneath the Characters choice.