You can go all out in character customization.
Tower of Fantasy is the newest open-world MMORPG developed by Hotta Studio. The game provides free navigation and an opportunity to take adventurous journeys for enjoyable. While it takes inspiration from motion role-playing game, Genshin Impact, Hotta Studio, has included many distinctive features to its title.
While there are tons of issues you are able to do in Tower of Fantasy, the game provides skill to alter your character’s look. Let’s have a more in-depth have a look at it.
Related: How to Fix Tower of Fantasy Black Screen?
The game enables you to select presets for characters or customise your individual character from scratch. This is where you may get inventive and alter the hair or eye coloration of your character.
To get black eye coloration in your character observe these steps.
- Go to the Eyes part below Facial Features of the character customization menu.
- Under the Eyes part, click on on the Eye Color(each) tab.
- You will see the customized coloration selector below this part.
- Select black or some other coloration you need.
To get black and white hair coloration observe these easy steps.
- Go to the Hair part above the Facial part.
- Under the Hair part, you’ll discover Top, Middle and Bottom tabs representing the realm of hair.
- Click on the portion you need to customise and spot the subcategories displaying below it.
- There are three subcategories, together with Top coloration, Rear coloration and Shade.
- Select anybody from Top and Bottom class. Select black or white coloration from the customized coloration menu.
- Now choose the opposite class from Top and Bottom and make it black or white relying on the colour you selected within the earlier step.
You may also play across the Shade sub class. If you actually need to get in-depth with the customization, you’ll be able to change colours for Top, Middle and Bottom parts of hair individually.