Some players reported COD Modern Warfare and Warzone error code 2048. Many players receive “Call of Duty” error 2048 and display the message “You have been separated from the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare workers.” Call of Duty Warzone error code 2048 may be triggered for many reasons, most likely pending Game update or network connection problem.
Call of Duty players most often receive Activision error 2048 after an update is delivered. Problems arise when the game cannot coordinate with the “Call of Duty” server to retrieve the player’s profile.
How to fix error code 2048?
- Check https://support.activision.com/mwstatus for status.
- Change your Wifi Router DNS.
- Restart your console.
- Make sure your game software is up to date.
- Make sure your PS4’s system software is also updated.
Follow the steps below to clear the console cache.
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PS4 fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select Restart console. When prompted, select Restart.
- Alternatively, if the console appears to be frozen or the Guide cannot be accessed, press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
Hopefully these steps would resolve your error.